Chapter 60

Blackpink had just dropped to bighit dorm to shoot their first official poster for the collab stage.

As soon they entered inside the shooting spot, they were told to get change as they have so many things to covered up at the moment.

"Please follow us this way" A stylist noona told them and they obediently followed them. But as they were just about to stepped into the makeup room, they encountered with V and Jhope at the corridor.

"Oh, anneonghasseyo!" They both greeted as soon they saw them and the girls also greeted back.

"Anneonghasseyo!" They said but rosé noticed that V was kept staring at Lisa and just by looking at him, she was sure that he wanted to talk to her after whatever happened yesterday.

Quickly finding the perfect opportunity, Rosé spoke "I guess someone wanted to have a quick words with Someone"

By her statement, everyone snapped their eyes at both of them and V seemed to agree with her.

"Actually...Ne" He said "It won't take long as we've so many things to do. But I'll like to have a quick words with Lisa"

"Feel free, Tae!" Jhope chuckled and Jennie joined.

"Of course, you both don't need our permission or something by the way" She said with a smirk "We will excuse you now" With that they take their cue and Jhope also walked away to give them some space.

"Good morning Lisa" V said while looking at her and she just nodded slowly.

Well, to be honest, since last night Lisa find herself thinking that even if it was hard for both of them to give space to each other and take a break from this relationship, she someone also felt that V was right.
First of all, We all need to trust our partner if we want to be in a perfect relationship. And if she see, Their relationship was kind of sudden.
So even if it was hard, she wants to try it for him.

"Lisa, Are you okay?" V asked worried when he saw that Lisa wasn't saying anything.

"Ne, I'm good" She said and gave him a nod "How about you?"

To that, V gave him a small chuckle "I don't know but I feel like we are stranger all of a sudden and it seems awkward!"

"Ne!" Lisa chuckled and finally the atmosphere seemed a little light.

After a moment of silence, V spoke once again "I know, it's not a brilliant idea to take a break from this but we need to trust each other and see where it goes" He said and sighed "These past days were so chaotic for both of us and it really upsets both of us as well as our group. So, I think we should more focus on our career and be more free about us!"

"Ne, I understand" Lisa smiled "And to be honest, I kind of agree with you. It's not like that we are breaking up with each other or something. Just we are putting out career above this in order to little bit loosen from this situation that we've faced" She nodded to herself "I think everything will be alright once again"

"Ne" V said and they stood there silently for more minute. But as Lisa realised that she have to go, she finally spoke.

"Well, I've to go now" She said and waved "Bye, see you soon at the shoot"

She turned back to entered inside the makeup room but before she could, V hugged her from back.

"I love you" He said slowly and in that moment, Lisa felt like she wanted to cry but she didn't know why. It felts like they were about to leaving each other and there is nothing she can do but accept the fate that it won't work out.

But she cleared her thoughts and hold his hands "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally get dressed up and met for the first time at the shooting set.
As soon they saw the girls, they cheered.