Chapter 8

"Are you serious, bro?" V stared at jungkook and jungkook plays with his fingers nervously.

"I didn't mean to do that" He muttered in a low voice "But Bambam was really..."

"What's the matter?" Namjoon finally entered inside the living room, interrupting their conversation and his all member looked up at him.

J-hope was sitting beside V and V was sitting beside jungkook, who was still playing with his fingers while jimin, suga and jin were sitting infront of them in a sofa.

Namjoon stood before them " What happen? Can anyone explain me?" He asked and V sighed, nodding at him.

"Our maknae asked lisa's no." As V said, Namjoon's eyes almost popped out.

"He what??" He asked and jungkook interrupted in his defence.

"I didn't asked actually, I asked nayeon to ask for her no. From jennie noona" He said and everyone stared at him in disbelief.

"But you're the one who asked for it so it's same, isn't?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows at him and jungkook sat silently.

"But do you think she will give her no.?" J-hope asked out of blue and Namjoon snapped his eyes at him.

"I don't think so" V replied, shaking his head "And if she didn't give then get ready to chuck your pride, jungkookie"

Jungkook however didn't say anything and continue to sit quietly.

Finally, after a moment of silence, Namjoon spoke up "But any reason she would say no?"
And everyone snapped their head at Namjoon from his question, even jungkook.

"What do you mean?" J-hope chuckled and namjoon shrugged "ofcourse, I can also see her sometimes glancing at him"

"Cause my son is too handsome to resist like me" Jin commented and they all bursted into laugh, making the atmosphere more lively.

"Apart from jokes, jungkook you should've ask us firstly, right?" Namjoon asked and jungkook nodded.

"I'm sorry, hyung" he said and everyone smiled.

"Come on! I just hope that she'll give her no." J-hope said and leaned back at the sofa
V also opened his mouth to say something but a beep interrupted him.

Everyone stared at jungkook's phone and jungkook looked stunned.

"Shall i check it?" He asked nervously and everyone nodded in sync.

"Okay" He said and after taking a deep breath, He unlocked his phone and checked it.

Silence fell on the room and jungkook was the centre of attention right now. Everyone's eyes were stuck at him and he can feel the tension.

As he opened the message, His face became pale and he looked up at his hyungs with a white face.

"What happened?" Namjoom asked worriedly and stared at him for the answer.

"S-she---" Jungkook muttered nervously "S-she....."

"She what?" Even suga asked out of curiosity and finally jungkook replied.

"S-she gave her number!!" He said with shocked face and his hyungs looked at him in amusement.

***********************************

                        @lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m Smile everyday😇

Liked by @Tzuyu,@Nayeon and 99,67,387 others.

More comments_

@Mina_90 : Why so pretty😦😦!?

@liskook : pure beauty my Lisa❤❤

@Tzuyu : Unnie cutie❤❤
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : Thank you💛💋

@Arianna grande : Pretty😘
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : You are prettier😘😘

@kekekek : Did arianna just commented😱😱😱😱😱??!?!?

@Malanieggg : Queen💜💜

@Firoz ine : Lovely👅

👅👅💋💋💋💋💋💋💋✌✌✌