Chapter 14

"Joesonghamnida!" Lisa bowed slightly at everyone and entered inside the meeting room, making her way towards the chair as she kept mumbling apology to everyone.

V gazed at her nervously and adjust himself on his chair.

Well, of course he saw Lisa many times in the award shows in this several years but seeing her right in front of him was different.

She was too cute in reality and V couldn't blame his maknae for falling for her.

"Have a seat, lisa" Hwang bo kyung smiled at her and Lisa smiled back at her cutely.

As she took her seat, the meeting finally started.

"So, as we all know why are we here today" Hwang bo kyung spoke up "Let just come to the point, right Mr pd-nim?"

"Yeah, of course" He nodded back "And today we will be announcing the news to media by giving the exact time of the release"

"Yeah" Hwang bo kyung said this time "And we will start our shooting this coming week"

"And what about my shooting?" Lisa spoke up and V glanced at her.

However Hwang bo kyung answered "We are cancelling your all schedule so you can shoot day and night"

Lisa nodded without any hesitation and V couldn't stop himself from admiring how serious and determined she is when it comes to work.

"We don't have any extra schedule this week, isn't?" This time pd-nim interrupted V and he shook his head in response.

"No, we don't have any pd-nim" he replied and pd-nim nodded back at him.

"And blackpink's comeback?" G-dragon spoke for the very first time and V take a quick glance at his celebrity crush.

"We are shifting it to the next month" she said and g-dragon gave a slight nod.

The meeting however went smoothly, discussing about production, destination and many more.

And finally, they all dispersed from the meeting room.

But as V walked out from the room and was making his way towards the exist, a voice came from his behind.

"Sunbaenim!" Lisa called and V turned back at her in surprise.

"Ne??" He asked and she bowed slightly.

"I'm Lisa and nice to meet you sunbaenim!' she said and V almost burst into laugh for how cute she was when she was nervous.

"I know!" He smiled at her "And yeah, nice to meet you too"

Lisa smiled cutely "sunbaenim, I will give my best and won't disappoint you"

"Me too" V smiled once again and offered his hand to shake while Lisa hold it shyly.

"See you later, sunbaenim" she said and V nodded.

"Yeah, tomorrow" he said and Lisa giggled.

"Ne!" She said and bowed once again.

She stood there untill he walked away and V just find her too cute to handle.

"No doubt that jungkook is dying for her" He smiled and finally make his way towards the exit.

******************************

                         Kpop.buzz

Recently, BTS V is caught outside the yg building with his all bodyguards and manager

Recently, BTS V is caught outside the yg building with his all bodyguards and manager. And we wonder what was he doing outside the yg building?

Not only that, bighit pd-nim was also spotted outside the yg building, discussing something with V and we couldn't stop wondering if it was meant something.

Are they collaborating with YG??
Or
There is some more new surprise for us??

Staytune💜

❤️💜💛