Chapter 20

"Jungkook? Are you there?" V's voice came as he kept knocking at the door.

However jungkook calm himself once again and answered.

"Yeah! We are here!" He said as he stood up and proceeded towards the door to unlock.

As soon he did, V rushed inside the room hurriedly.

"I thought you are killing yourself or something else!" V chuckled as he lunged himself beside jimin.

"As if I would allow him to do that" jimin smirked and V raised his eyebrows.

"You can't even stop this brat kid alone, mochi!" He said and laughed aloud which make jimin's pout.

"V.....!!!" He winced and smacked his shoulder playfully.

Jungkook closed the door once again and walked to them.

"Don't you have any schedule,hyung?" He asked while sitting before them on the bean couch "We thought you are busy in your schedule"

"Oh ne! I also thought it will be a busy day ahead but it was only I and Mr Chen at the studio and we just discuss about some lyrics stuff" He said and shrugged.

"And Lisa?" Jungkook asked this time and V looked at him.

"She has schedule" He replied and jungkook nodded.

Jimin, who was listening to them quitely, finally spoke up.

"Well, I'm hungry!" He interrupted and V and jungkook gazed at him.

Understanding the chance, Jungkook joined jimin.

"I ate some hamburger" He said and jimin continued.

"Oh then, I'm going to grab some food bye!" With that, He hurried from the room leaving jungkook and V alone.

"He is acting weird!" V spoke up and jungkook shrugged.

"He is hungry, you know" He said and V however nodded doubtfully.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said with a sigh and V snapped his head at him surprise by his maknae sudden change of voice.

"Ne?" He stared at him.

"Hyung, Actually I need to talk to you" jungkook muttered and V nodded confused.

"Okay? What is it?" He asked watching as jungkook sat uneasily.

"Actually, it's about Lisa" He said and V realised where it was going.

"Ne?" He waited him to Continue and kept looking at him.

"You know hyung, Lisa is my ultimate crush and I really like her alot!!" He started, playing with his fingers "And I felt that you are very lucky to have a chance to work with her!!! It's a big thing you know?"

"Ne, I'm really lucky!" V nodded and jungkook continued.

"So, Do you I mean kind of having something for her?" He asked and V looked at him confused.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I mean do you-just even for a bit kind of like her??" Jungkook asked and V stared at him in surprise.

"You mean, Do I like Lisa?" He asked and jungkook nodded.

Well, jungkook has nothing in his mind in this moment. Even if his hyung tell him that he like Lisa, he won't be doing something. But V's smiled gave him a way.

"She is just a friend, kookie-yah!!V smacked his maknae's shoulder playfully.

"And it's good that she also think of me as her friend and nothing like what you are thinking about!" V shook his head and finally jungkook's face lighten up.

"Really, hyung? I mean sorry for asking such a stupid question!" Jungkook said hesitatingly "I just thought that you like her as you had uploaded a photo of both of you together in the Ig and also you two seemed very close!"

"Oh ne!" V nodded "I uploaded for our army!"

"Ohh!!" Jungkook finally took a relief sigh and smiled at his hyung.

"But why are you so worried of me liking her?" V chuckled this time "I mean it's not like that you love her so even if I kind of have something for her isn't it normal for us?"

This made jungkook snapped his head at his hyung's direction.

"What?" V stared at him confused and jungkook couldn't able to say something.

"What? Do you love her?" V asked as his face beginning to get serious as he saw his maknae's face getting serious.

"No,hyung!!" Jungkook however lied "I just like her! Love is a big word!"

"I know! But I got worried after seeing your reaction" V continued, unaware of jungkook's lies "I really thought that you actually love her!"

Jungkook chuckled with him hesitatingly and he also knew that he just screwed up.

He should directly tell him that
he loves Lisa since the beginning and be free from the line queue. But at the other hand, jungkook thought it's too early to tell anyone that he actually loves her while she doesn't even talk with him properly. That seems too awkward.

Before jungkook could say anything else, V spoke up.

"Well, I'll just have a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow I've a busy schedule" with that, V waved at his maknae and leave the room.

Jungkook sighed and lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling fan.