Chapter 23

It was the first day of their official shooting and Lisa and V were both excited.

"I'm really excited for the shoot!" V Started the conversation as they were waiting for the shoot to be ready.

"Me too, sunbaenim!" Lisa joined his conversation with her cute smile "And the theme is really unique from what I did before!"

"Is it?" V asked excited as he adjust himself on his chair beside her "But I guess you had already tried so many things!"

"It's not like that, sunbaenim!" Lisa shook her head shyly "There is still so many things I didn't try and I'm really excited for this one!"

"Well, I can't deny your words at all!" V nodded, agreeing with her "After all, it's been a few years BTS didn't try any black theme"

"But every theme you guys choose sunbaenim, it's always amazing and unique!!" Lisa smiled brightly "And honestly, Everytime a new song get release, it breaks all records!!"

V smiled back at her "And I'll also go with that to Blackpink" he said "I mean come on!! Blackpink is the hottest girl group of the history!"

To this compliment, Lisa blushed shyly "it's not like that, sunbaenim!" She said shaking her head and bowing slightly to him "There are so many groups who are amazing!"

"I agree with that, but blackpink is the best of BTS!" V said and Lisa looked at him surprised "And this can't be changed at all!"

"Sunbaenim, Do you all really listen to our songs?" Lisa asked and V nodded.

"Ne, of course!!" He said, showing a boxy smile to her "And even me and jungkook has an extra playlist which contains all of your songs!"

"Omo!!!" Lisa sat surprised and V chuckled at her cute expression.

V is however quite also surprised of her bubbly attitude. He did saw her at award shows and he also thought that might be she is cute but seeing and talking with her in reality was all different.

Lisa has such a charming and cute personality that any guy would fall for her. Her cute smile was something that any guy couldn't ignore and her charming and determined attitude was attractive enough to gain attention from every guy.

"Your shoots are ready!" Finally a stylist noona came to them "You should get change now"

"Okay unnie!" Lisa replied politely and smiled at her.

V watched at her as she was standing and started to putting her phone on her purse. That is when Lisa noticed him watching her.

"Sunbaenim?" She called and V looked at her confused by the sudden interruption.

"Ne?"

"Aren't you going to change your clothes for the shoot?" Lisa asked and V realised that he was acting like a dumb.

"Oh ne!" He said and stood quickly "I was just wondering for our comeback on this coming month"

"Really?" Lisa asked excited and V nodded,though it was a half lie. But of course, the news of their comeback was truth so you can guess what he was lying at all.

"Ne, we are having a comeback soon!" V smiled at her and Lisa get excited.

"I'll be waiting for your comeback!" She said with her cute smile and continued "ohh! And sunbaenim, my solo debut is releasing tomorrow"

"Wow really!" This time, V get excited but before they could continue, their stylist called them again.

"Let's continue this after the shoot?" V asked and Lisa happily nodded.