Chapter 25

Jennie get inside the car and Kai smiled at her.

"I missed you" He said and Jennie smiled back.

"I missed you too"

Presently, they were before a movie hall But they decided to parked his car at the parking zone, where they could spent some time inside the car without being get caught. And there is not many people in the movie hall, as it was already 10:00pm.

"I've to go early, Kai" Jennie looked at him sadly "You know we are busy for our comeback!"

"Yeah, I understand" He nodded and holded her hands in his "it's okay"

Jennie smiled softly at him "You know I love you,Kai"

Kai smirked "I know but the thing is...I love you more!"

"No! I love you more!!!!"

"It's me who love you more!!"

But before they could continue arguing with each other, A call interrupted on his phone.

They both snapped their head at the phone.

"It's V" Kai however said and Jennie nodded.

He picked his phone and finally clicked the answer button.

"Hey! What's up?" He answered and V replied from the other line.

"All good man!" He said "Where are you by the way? I was wondering if we could meet?"

"Now?" Kai asked worriedly but V laughed.

"Not right now, I mean like in this month?" He said "Well, I'm just bored and wanna hang out with my man!"

"And your members?"

"They are quite busy you know" V sighed and Kai smiled.

"Okay, deal!" He said and with some chit and chat, they finally cut the line.

"Is it V from BTS?" Jennie asked as soon he put his phone inside his coat's pocket.

"Yeah" He nodded "He is a good friend"

"I can see that" Jennie giggled and Kai grinned. However he continued.

"Well, I heard that V and Lisa is collaborating together?"

"Oh ne!" Jennie said "They are and I think that it will be the biggest collaboration of the year!"

"I can guess that!" Kai nodded.

Jennie leaned her head on his shoulder "I'm really happy for Lisa. She deserves it!"

"Yeah, she is talented!" Kai agreed but a question popped on his head.

"Is something going between her and V?"

"No! Wae??" Jennie looked up at him "I mean if it's something going between them then Lisa would've tell me!"

"Ohh!" Kai nodded "No, just I'm doubting lately after seeing their latest ig updates"

Jennie stayed quite for a while and then finally spoke up "Well, me too. I mean i'm smelling something fishy between them"

"Right?" Kai asked doubtfully "V is really appreciating her publicly which he never did for a female idol and secondly, he disabled his comments section."

"Yeah, I also noticed that" Jennie nodded "He always disabled his comments section whenever he uploads Lisa's picture or something"

They sat there silently for a while,holding each other's hands. But soon, Kai spoke up.

"Can't we be official?"

"I don't know yet" Jennie answered in a small voice and honestly, she don't know about anything yet.

******************************

At Blackpink's dorm

As Lisa lied on her bed to get some sleep, A beep interrupted her.

Jk😋
Hey? I guess, you are sleeping. Goodnight:)

Lisa:
Hey! Well, I was just about to sleep,what about you?

Jk😋
Oh, I'm just lying on my bed.

Lisa:
I'm tired of this schedule:(. My legs are aching.

Jk😋
Did you take some pills?

Lisa:
Ne oppa, I did.

Jk😋
Then you should take some rest:)

Lisa:
Okay oppa! Goodnight:)

Jk😋
Goodnight:)

Lisa put down her phone beside her and smiled to herself as she wondered how caring jungkook will be when he makes a girlfriend someday.

She smiled imagining his bunny smile as she always saw him in the award shows. She felt like she is the most luckiest fangirl in the world.

But before she could go deep inside fangirling over jungkook, a call interrupted her.

She stared at an unknown number as she picked her phone.

"Who is it?" She thought and doubtfully, she clicked the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Lisa-ssi?" A familiar male voice came from the other line and she wondered who it could be in this late night.

"Ne? Who is it?" She asked, confused.

"I'm V" The answer came and Lisa scolded herself for being so stupid.

"Oh!! sunbaenim, I'm really sorry!!" She said "I apologised!"

"It's okay, lisa-ssi!" V chuckled from the other line "I hope I didn't disturb you?"

"Oh no, sunbaenim!" She said and sat up "I'm just taking some rest and nothing else."

"Oh, it's good then!" V said and she could tell that he was smiling.

"Well, I called you to inform you that tomorrow we will be shooting early 7 in the morning"

"Oh okay, sunbaenim!" She replied and he chuckled.

"Okay...oh! And I take your number from bambam!" He said "I hope you don't mind if I save your number?"

"Oh no!! You can save, sunbaenim!" Lisa smiled.

"Okay then, goodnight and see you tomorrow?"

"Ne!" Lisa said and smiled.

💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛