Chapter 45

@Armlinks

@Armlinks : Guys isn't the same cafe? The point is both Lisa and jungkook posted this snap of the cafe in the same day is weird, what say?

Liked by @Taekook,@Aa.hina and 36,288 others.

More comments_

@Rosieismybae : it doesn't seem coincidence cause it's weird that they posted in the same day, same cafe and nearly at same time.
Replied by @Armlinks : that's what I'm saying. It's too obvious in my opinion.

@Lisa.Lili : tbh in my opinion this two are together that day. And even a fan spotted them together.
Replied by @Army.frver : yeah, I also heard that from a source but it doesn't mean that it's accurate. I mean it's just a speculation cause the fan who spotted jungkook didn't actually saw the face of the girl.
@liskook : But it's sure that jungkook was meeting a girl who was in disguise and Lisa too posted the same cafe snap in the same day is the quite proof that might they were meeting each other as far I can see.
@Army.frver : I can't agree with this fully cause it is just personal opinion.
@liskook : I'm not forcing anyone to believe what I said, I just pointing my opinion here.

@kekekek : oh come on guys, don't make this too fuss about it. Even if they met each other what is wrong? They are human and they too have feelings. Let them live free for a second.

@taelice : they posted at the same day it doesn't mean that they met with each other. Don't sound too pathetic over this ship..goshhh!!
Replied by @Armlinks : I get it why are you so pissed off about the conversation. After all your username said the story itself.
@liskook : @Armlinks lol!🤣 The best line ever I've heard.

@Eeh_56 : I would be so happy that they start dating!🥰🥰
Replied by @Augustdbaby : i wouldn't agree more😗

@bangpink : And what about V? Isn't they are the thing before? I mean the newsfeed totally filled with Taelice news even right now? Now don't tell me that they split up!!😟
Replied by @Chungha67 : no, they didn't.

______________________________________

                         @liskook