Chapter 56

As soon as Lisa wake up, she received a message from V.

When she checked her phone, it was hardly 7 of the morning.

"What's with him!" She groaned half-asleep and finally opened his message.
But as soon she did that, she instantly pulled herself from her bed.

"What's wrong, lisaa!!!!" Rosé groaned as Lisa was hurrying to the shower.

"Going for a breakfast date"

"With V?"

"Of course" And with that, she was already gone to take her morning shower.

"This girl is getting in my nerves!" Rosé mumbled to herself sleepily before going back to her Dreamland.

After taking her shower, she dressed herself in her casual outfit. And after putting her mask, she was all ready to go.

"Chaeng, see ya later!" She waved to her best friend who wasn't even awake to response.

Luckily, neither Jennie or jisoo was awake so Lisa left happily without any further explanation as she always had to give before leaving.

As she stepped out from her building, the soft breeze of the morning welcomed her. The sky was warm and clean today and Lisa was happy that she get to enjoy this beautiful morning with her boyfriend.

She smiled to herself and to avoid any paparazzi, she decided to take taxi instead of her car because taxi Driver are not that familiar to the kpop trends of nowadays.

As she was told by her oppa, she stopped at the "Morning cafe" and dialled her phone to call V.

~~~~~~~~~

"Am I late?" V breathed as soon he walked to Lisa who was waiting for him for like 10minutes.

"No, You are too early!" Lisa however chuckled to his relief and he joined her.

"Actually, I took a taxi but stuck at traffic for a little while"

"Traffic? I thought there is no traffic in the morning?"

"You were wrong, Jagi" V patted his hand on Lisa's head which make her blush "It's all the same"

"Okay, shall we get going?" Finally V asked once again and Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, we should"

~~~~~~~~~~~

                          @Kpop_Buzz

V from BTS and Lisa from blackpink is spotted together in an early morning date.

As we know kpop idols aren't newest to the dating scandal and all. And in kpop industry, despite having some dating scandal some idols prefer to make it a secret and some people came forward as an official couple.