Chapter 42

"Bouquet? For me?" Lisa asked surprised as soon V handed her the bouquet of red roses.

"Of course, Lisa!" He smiled and Lisa giggled.

"Kamsamnida, sunbaenim!" She said, gazing down at the roses "it's really beautiful!"

"V and Lisa, are you guys ready?" Lisa's manager interrupted them as the set was already ready and audience are waiting for their entry.

"Oh ne!" Both of them nodded and before they go,Lisa handed the bouquet to her manager.

"Keep it nicely!" She said and with that, she walked with V to the stage.

As soon they stepped at the stage, people bursted into cheers and most of them were holding banners of their photos.

"Welcome to our show, Lisa and V!" The mc greeted them and they bowed at her.

"Kamsamnida!"

"Please have a seat!" She said and finally they take their seats.

"So, first of all, congratulation for album which is streaming no.1 in Spotify till now!" The mc said surprised and they smiled at her.

"Kamsamnida, We are too were surprised when we saw that!" V confessed smiling and Lisa joined him.

"Oh ne! I remember we are like surprised as anything! We were asking each other "is it a dream or something?" Like that!" She said and they all chuckled.

"I mean it's huge to just outsell from a countryside to the international platform! I mean it's crazy!" The mc said and Lisa nodded this time.

"Oh ne! I remember one thing, before our album was released, I was worried if it will surpassed the expectations of our blinks and army or not! But we are happy that it has!" She said and V glanced at her before speaking.

"Yes, cause it's always pressuring Everytime our album get released!" V continued "Cause we have so many things to wonder for our fans! We have to stand out from the expectations and it sometimes get too pressuring for us!"

"I can understand!" The mc nodded at them "I remember an incident, I won't take the name but yeah, there was an album that released and people were expecting many more from the solo artist but it couldn't stand out that much, and his own fans started to bashing on him so basically they aren't their real fans!" The mc said and both of them nodded.

V glanced at Lisa and continued "Yeah, you are right they aren't their fans cause true fans will never accused you for not standing out! Instead they will encourage you to do better for the next time!"

"V sunbaenim is absolutely right!" Lisa nodded with the mc.

"Apart from this, how was the experience to work with each other?" The mc asked and by this question, Lisa chuckled.

"To be honest, first of all I was really nervous of working V sunbaenim!" She confessed and V chuckled "I mean Everytime I saw him in awards shows and something, he seems too serious and like just formal so I was really nervous!!"

"And then?" The mc asked and Lisa smiled at him.

"But as soon I met him, I realised that he is really an easygoing guy and extremely humble! I was amazed by his personality honestly!" She said "He is so encouraging but yeah, he is goofy like me! So, it was such a great experience to work with him!"

"And V?

"For me, it was really great great experience for sure!" He smiled "Like Lisa said I was also worried because I wasn't even sure that if she would be get comfortable with me or not because her image is too badass and bold but as I met her, I felt like I met a whole new person! She is just bubbly and lively that always give me energy!" He said and Lisa smiled at him.

"Kamsamnida, sunbaenim!"

"So, guys are you two friends?"

"Ne!" Both of them said together and everyone laughed.

"We are really a good friend" Lisa nodded "And it's really good thing to have someone to lean on you know and be comfortable. As you know, Papa yg has lots of strict rules for his idols so collaborating with sunbaenim was really a surprising thing for me! Even if it happened, I never expect that Papa yg will choosed me for this!!"

"Why!"

"Cause, I'm the youngest and there so many talented yg artist so I never thought that it would be me. But I'm very grateful that it was me!" She chuckled and V too joined her.

"As she said, we are a good friend and we sometimes hangout when we are free and when we don't have any schedules!" He confessed and the mc asked surprised.

"Really?"

"Ne, and always it is really great with Lisa!" He said and Lisa smiled.

************************************

                       Tvshow.With

Tvshow.With Today we have so much fun with this two idol❤️ congratulation for your success and wishes for your bright future ahead❤️

Tagged @lalalalisa_m,@Kim_V

Liked by @Chungha,@Dispatch and 56,718,400 others.

More comments_

@Taelice : They are freaking real🥺❤️

@Blinkeu : Oh my God🤩🤩

@Armyforver : Is this is for real? I have to watch this show🥺

@Faruha_BA : Lowkey dispatch liked the page!🤣🤣🍭

@kekekek : They are looking great❤️❤️

@Liskook : where is liskook,??🥺
Replied by @Taelice : In your delulu 🤗

I can't wait for tomorrow!! "Sour candy" my Queens are coming🥺❤️❤️🍭🍭 Are you guys ready?