Chapter 62

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Rosé stared at Lisa and she shook her head.

"No"

"No as?"

"No as no, chaeng!" Lisa giggled as she plopped herself on the bed beside rosé.

"Jungkook is my partner in the show and for the next episode we have to move out to the new place for 1week or so" She said while rosé stared at her in shock.

"For a week???" She asked "I mean like for One WHOLE week??"

"Ne"

"And our CEO approved?"

"She already approved before I know"

"That's insane!" Rosé winced and plopped her head on her avocado soft toy "I also want to go to the reality show and get some fresh air!"

"Don't worry, you'll surely get" Lisa assured her and rosé nodded slowly.

Lisa had just came back from the shooting and decided to tell her best friend the insane encounter in the show. As she thought she'll be very shocked to hear that, Lisa was right. Her reaction was priceless.
As the maknae's were busy gossiping at their room, Jennie and Jisoo was baking cookies together at the kitchen while singing their hearts out to their new song "All night". After all, they have their collab stage by tomorrow and they've to be sure that their won't be any mistakes.

After a while, Lisa finally went to take a bath and rosé continued checking her Sns.

There were many dms on her ig from blinks. She checked randomly and smiled as she read all of them. No one can put a smile on their face accept blinks.
After checking dms, she finally checked her tagged photos. That's when she stared in amazement.

It was V, who had posted their photos on his account.

                            @Kim_V

@Kim_V : "Blinks and army, Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Tagged @Blackpink @BTS

Liked by @J_hope,@Nein_S and 670,547,79 others.     

More comments_

@J_hope : I'm ready!! Hwaiting!!

@samnt34 : Ahh I can't wait! 🙅

@Btsarmy : Someone pinch! I can't take this anymore! I'm gonna die tomorrow 🤧❤️

@Seokjin'Wifu : Can't wait for the collab 🥺❤️

@BlinksSera : How I was lowkey wishing them to collab and how it's really happening is still and will be iconic💪🤧❤️    

@Blinkarmy : Bangpink in your areaaa!👀

@Sasha : Yess boys!🌸

@Taelice : Oh my Taelice!🌝❤️  

Rosé smiled as soon she read all those messages. She was happy that blinks and army's were actually supporting them without bashing each other.