Chapter 43

V came back in their dorm after finishing promoting their album and tiptoed as he walked to his dorm because he thought that his members might be sleeping and he didn't want to disturb them. But he was wrong.

While passing from his maknae's room, he heard some slow conversation.

"Do you think that it would be a good choice?" Jungkook's voice came and another voice replied.

"Of course, black suits you!" And V realised that it was jimin.

V smiled as he was about to walked away but next what jungkook said caught his attention and he stopped.

"But she loves yellow!" Jungkook's voice came "I should wear yellow t-shirt, what say?"

"This boy!!" Jimin's chuckle came after that.

V was curious what was they are talking about and who was she. Even after knowing that it wasn't good to eavesdropping someone's conversation but he couldn't help it.

He slowly stand infront of the closed door and clinged at the door.

"Don't laugh, hyung!" Jungkook said further "Help me!! Please!"

"If she loves yellow then you should wear yellow t-shirt"

"But if she doesn't like?"

"Even if she don't like your t-shirt, she will love you!" Jimin said and burst into laugh.

"Hyung!!!!!"

V however didn't understand what are they talking about but he was too sure that his maknae was going to see someone. And that someone is a girl.

"Come on, kookie! Even if she don't love you, she definitely likes you!"

"Really?"

"Of course! And I can't wait to see my liskook ship shining!" As soon jimin said that, V stood there stunned.

"Hyung!! Stop teasing me!!" They continued to messing around and V however decided to walked to his room before they caught him.

He stepped into his room while gulping the truth that jungkook is going to meet Lisa and he doesn't even told him. But why?

He lunged on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Does he love her?" He muttered to himself "But why he didn't tell me about that?"

He shook his head and took deep breathe but something widen his eyes in shock and he sat up all of a sudden.

"What's wrong with me? Why do I even care if she loves him or not?" He muttered to himself in shock "And why are you so tensed and why this heart is beating so fast!!"

Sweats started to form in his temple and he wiped away with his trembling hands.

He kept thinking about her smile, the way she talks, her doe eyes and this is making him crazy. She was all over his head and he sat there in shock of what is happening to him. And the worst, his heart is beating too fast that he feared that it would burst out in any moment.

Gulping nervously, he finally muttered slowly.

"Am I in love? Do I started to love her too?" And the reality hits him hard.

"Shit!" He cursed and dropped his body once again on his bed.

But little he knows, jimin was standing beside the door all the time and jimin too was shocked after hearing the truth from V.

He gulped nervously as he wondered what will going to happened next.
He was trapped between them.

************************************

                      @lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m This pic is my fav! Throwback memories while shooting our MV

@lalalalisa_m This pic is my fav! Throwback memories while shooting our MV. Thanks for being such a great friend @Kim_V

Liked by @Tzu_yu,@Rosie and 96,428,438 others.

More comments_

@Rosie : And who am I?🥺
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : My best friend 😌❤️🍬
@Rosie : Love 🥺❤️

@Bambam1a : I thought I am the great friend 😑
Replied by @lalalalisa_m : Of course you are🤣❤️

@Sashaà : Can't get enough of this two love birds 😌🖤

@kekekek : This tealice is really sailing💞💞🙃

@Taelice : The match made in heaven 😌💞🍭

@Amrlinks : The visuals are killing me🥺🥺🙃

@Iam.Freda : Taelice🤩🤩❤️❤️

************************************

Messages.

Jungkook:
Lisa, Goodnight:)

Lisa:
Are you sleeping so early?

Jungkook:
No! I wasn't(・∀・) I just thought that you are sleeping.

Lisa:
Oh. I just finished my dinner. What about you, oppa?

Jungkook:
I just finished gossiping with jimin hyung.

Lisa:
You too gossips?(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jungkook:
I mean we are just having a conversationミ●﹏☉ミ

Lisa:
Okay(◔‿◔(◠‿◕)

Jungkook:
So, are you ready for tomorrow?

Lisa:
Ne! I am:)

Jungkook:
Time?

Lisa:
I'll be at 9. If it's okay?

Jungkook:
Yeah, it's fine.

Lisa:
Okay, At itaewon?

Jungkook:
Sure(◠‿◕)

I might be late in updating more chapters because I got such a lazy ass but believe me! I've so many things to do in this boring quarantine so hope you understands. I'll update after my book reached upto 5k views🤣❤️

I know I sounds like a desperate kiddo but I promise when I'll update after my 5k views.

Enjoy and stay healthy at home(ʘᴗʘ✿)<( ̄︶ ̄)>

You can follow me, I'll surely follow you back.