Chapter 41

Lisa was about to get ready for a TV show where she and V will be promoting their album when a message beeped on her phone.

Her face lit up as soon she saw who it was.

Jungkook😋
Lisa, what are you doing?

Lisa
Hi sunbaenim, I'm just about get ready for a TV show. How about you?

Jungkook😋
I just finished my dance practice and now resting.

Lisa
Oh, take a rest then:)

Jungkook😋
Lisa, Can I ask you something?

Lisa
Ne?

Jungkook😋
Are we going for a coffee? Or you will be busy?

Lisa
I'm going. Wae? It's okay if you've schedule that day.

Jungkook😋
No,no! It's not like that. I thought you will be busy or tired cause you are promoting your album right?

Lisa
Ne! But I can go, sunbaenim. There is no problem:)

Jungkook😋
Okay Lisa:-D

Lisa smiled and finally went to get ready for her schedule.

******************************

Jungkook took a sigh of relief as soon he put his phone down. Jimin looked at him, confused.

"What did she said?" He asked and jungkook smiled at him.

"She said we are still going"

"It's a great news, haah??" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and teased his maknae who rubbed his neck, blushing.

"Hyung! Stop it" He said grinning ear to ear "I mean I thought it would be cancel because of her busy schedule but thank God!!"

"Seems like she too wanna go with you" jimin smirked at him and jungkook snapped his head at his hyung.

"Really?" He asked and jimin couldn't ignore his maknae's shining puppy eyes.

"Of course!" Jimin however replied, chuckling "I mean it's clear, isn't? She also know about the "Liskook" ship and I don't think so that she have any problem with that"

"Really?"

Both of them snapped their head quickly at the voice and they found V on the doorway of jungkook's room. But for their relief, he was talking to someone on the phone.

"Okay, I will be there as soon as possible" He continued as he walked to them.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and glanced at jimin who did the same thing.

"Ne, bye" V finally cut the line and put his phone on his pocket.

"So, what are you guys talking?" He finally asked looking at them and jimin smiled at him.

"Nothing, we are just discussing about your song" He lied and jungkook nodded with his hyung.

"Ne, hyung" He joined "It's really a dope song. Your soulful voice and her rap was awesome!"

V grinned as he sat on the beanie and looked at them excited.

"We really did a hard work for this!" He stated "And did you see our dance break? Lisa was actually flying at that!"

"Of course, she is awesome!" Jungkook said and jimin chuckled at his maknae's reply.

"You and your crush!!"

"You are right, jimin-ssi!" V joined him "just look at you jungkook!! You are whipped for your crush!!"

Jungkook grinned as he was enjoying being teased by his hyung with Lisa.

But V suddenly stood up and they watched him confused.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked and V pursed his lips.

"I forgot to order a bouquet for her!" He said worriedly and instantly, jimin took a quick glance at his maknae who just sat staring at V.

However V continued not aware of his maknae's stares.

"I should've told my manager to brought bouquet from the way!!" He said and rubbed his hair in frustration.

"Why you need to bring a bouquet for her?" Jungkook interrupted suddenly and he was dead serious.

Jimin stared at his maknae and cursed under his breathe as he knew that he was angry. And this gonna be a disaster if anything happened.

"What?" V asked confused and this time jimin replied quickly before jungkook could reply.

"Oh jungkook-ah!!" Jimin forced a chuckle "Stop teasing your hyung!! You are taking revenge, huh??"

Jungkook however nodded slowly in jimin's relief and V chuckled.

"This kid!!" He said and finally walked away from the room.

As soon V went away, jimin glared at jungkook.

"What's wrong with you, jungkook?" He said and jungkook just sat quietly.

"Do you even know what are you doing?" He asked and this time jungkook sighed.

"I was just jealous!"

Jimin stared at his maknae strangely and jungkook pursed his lips.

^_^😘😘Oh my Liskook heart 🤣😂