Chapter 71: final (part 1)

It has been over a week since jungkook and Lisa announced their engagement to the media. They had also discussed with their CEO about their future plannings and decided everything they should be prepare about.Both of the companies had told them to cooperate with them as soon they make their group comeback once again after the hiatus and of course,they agreed.The company and the couple both agreed on the good terms.However they have to officially signed a contract which consisted the terms of not dragging any personal problem in the professional life and not to intertwine any personal problems into it.Work and personal life should be well balanced.

Even after over a week or so,The news of their engagement still was the talk of the industry.fans were still very hyped for their engagement and even liskook couldn't agree more. To be honest,more than any fan in this world,they were the one who was the happiest.

"I don't know what to buy or what to not!" Lisa spoke over the phone while slurping her boba tea "I'm trying to buy a perfect dress since three days but it's too nerve-wracking!I can't choose!"

Jungkook chuckled as he listened to her. He can clearly imagined her cute face getting all nervous and confused. He always found it cute whenever she does that even without trying to be cute.

"Are you listening?"Lisa's voice interrupted once again on the phone and jungkook nodded in response.

"Ne,Miss manoban,I'm listening." He said "I'm all ears"

"You better be!"Lisa warned her just to gain another chuckle from jungkook.

"What? Why are you laughing?"Lisa asked annoyed this time and jungkook replied still smiling.

"Cute"

"Huh?"

"I said cute,My girl!"Jungkook finally replied "Whenever you got nervous,I feel like you get cuter than ever!"

Hearing that,Lisa blushed.It was so funny that even after hearing him saying 'cute' to her ever since they started dating,Lisa always blushed whenever he said those word.it felt different when HE said it to her.

"Ah! Stop it!" She said blushing and walked to the kitchen counter where rosé was making a cup of coffee for herself.

Rosé finally noticed her when she finally stood beside her and she smiled.

"What's up? Morning boba tea?" She asked and Lisa nodded.

"Ne! I was craving for this for a while week"

"Well,I think I should also order some" Rosé muttered to herself while she finally walked away from the kitchen leaving Lisa alone.

"Well,Are you free today?" Jungkook's voice interrupted her this time and Lisa lied.

"Umm...No!" She said while controlling herself from giggling "I have a magazine shoot today" which was a total lie cause jisoo and Jennie was already gone for the magazine shoot today which means rosé and Lisa's shoot will be held tommorow.

"Uhh..." Jungkook's voice came and she can clearly heard the disappointment on his voice.

To make him more sad,She continued "And I think I have to go to a conference held by Prada tomorrow.So,I think we can't meet this weekend"

"Oh!" He replied.

Lisa smiled to herself and after making some random excuses,she finally hanged up the call.

When she entered at her room,She get a weird stare from rosé as she was scrolling on her phone.

"Geez! Why are you smiling like a creep?"Rosé commented and Lisa laughed as she plopped next to her.