Chapter 71:Final(part 2)

"Rosie,Can you re-do my eyeliner?" Jennie said for the fifth time and rosé sighed.

"It's already perfect unnie!What do you want me to do?" She asked and Jennie continued.

"Rosie posie please?" She pouted "At least re check if there is any smudge on my eyes or not!"

Rosé looked carefully at her face and when she was done checking,She nodded at her.

"You are perfect.Now check mine" She said "Do I need re touch?"

And Jennie shook her head.

"Nope. You are good!"

"Okay" Rosé sighed in relief and stood up from her seat. That's when she realised jisoo was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is jisoo unnie?" She asked confused while looking around the makeup room.

Jennie looked up from her phone "I just saw her right here when I was talking to you!" She said.

"But she is gone!"

After thinking for a moment,Finally Jennie spoke up again "Ahh! I know where she is!"

"Where?" Rosé asked and Jennie shrugged.

"She is probably with Lisa" She said "Might be helping her with some traditional Korean culture stuff"

"Yeah,That make sense" Finally rosé nodded at her.

Presently, Blackpink is at mandeok dong,Busan aka jungkook's house.And what they are doing there? Well, it's Jungkook and Lisa's engagement ceremony.

The news about liskook engagement was hot since they announced their engagement officially. Rumours and speculation were made multiple times by fans and even idols themselves.Some said they will get engaged at Thailand because Lisa want it and some said jungkook wanted to get engaged in his hometown.But the truth was : Both.

They already decided since the beginning that they will get engaged at Korea in Korean traditional way and also at Thailand in Thai traditional way.So,First destination was Korea for them to celebrate their engagement.

They were making everything ready since a month before their actual engagement. Both Lisa and jungkook were so excited that they planned everything since the beginning.Starting from decorations to foods.

And finally when the time comes, Jungkook and Lisa travelled to Busan to jungkook's family with their all members.

"I'm so nervous,unnie!" Lisa said nervously while staring herself at the mirror.To this,Jisoo smiled.

"It's okay,Lisa-yahh!" She said "You can do it! Everything is under control!"

Lisa couldn't help but smile at her unnie.Her members were right there with her every moment and helped her a lot.They were literally awake yesterday night just because Lisa couldn't sleep of nervousness.They all comforted her until she fall asleep.

"Thank you,unnie!" Lisa smiled and Jisoo opened her arms to let her hug her.

"I'm so happy for you!" Jisoo said as Lisa hugged her.

"My member are the best!" Lisa said this time which made jisoo giggled. She pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

"Our maknae is all grown up.She is now getting engaged!" She said and Lisa blushed.

"Unnie!!"

"What? Let me tease you a bit!"

"Aniyo!" Lisa laughed and looked herself at the mirror once again. She was wearing a peach color hanbok,Her now blonde hair resting on her back.