Chapter 1

@lalalalisa_m

@lalalalisa_m Hello blinks! Miss you guys!💜

Liked by @Soyaa_,@Rosie and 92,74,510 others.

More comments__

@soyaa_ :lisa yaahh❤
              Replied by @lalalalisa_m unnie!❤@soyaa_
@soyaa_ @lalalisa_m lovely❤💜
@lalalalisa_m Thank you so much❤

@Lisastan: My lisaaaaa!!😘😘

@mina: Lisa is killing it!

@Lisaismybias: I miss you too my lili😗

@jenyrubyjane: @lalalalisa_m Sexy maknae💜
              Replied by @lalalalisa_m: @jenyrubyjane Not more than you💪

@Steffany : Hot as hell❤

@Ot4: I love you lisa❤

@anti_fan: hmm...not bad!

@Rose_isbae: Rose's bestfriend lisassi💜💜💜Ily.

At bighit dorms

From nowhere V rushed inside the practice room holding his phone.

"Ahhh! You startle me!!" Jin gasped as soon he saw V infront of him but V was smiling widely as if he won a lottery.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Suga, who was sitting on the floor asked and his smile widen.

"I just saw someone's new post!" He said and stole a glance at jungkook who was practicing while everyone was resting.
But his hyung's announcement gained his attention.

"Who?" He asked in curiosity and V smirked before he said the name.

"Lisa from blackpink!" As soon he announced that jungkook lunged at him and snatched his phone from his hand.

"Heyy!!!" V protest but jungkook was already smiling at the screen as he watched lisa's post.

Jimin stood behind jungkook and sneaked at the post while V was still smiling.

"Hey! Your smile is creeping me!" J-hope chuckled and V joined him.

"Ofcourse, My smile is so attractive!" He joked but it was true indeed.

"She is beautiful" Jimin muttered as he and jungkook watched her at the screen. By his comment, jungkook snapped his head at his hyung.

"Isn't she?" He asked with his bunny smile and Jimin chuckled with his reaction.

"Ofcourse she is!" He answered and jungkook's grin widen in satisfaction by his hyung's answer.