22 | For You

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

I go back to the bathroom. Changing into his clothes, I remove the hair tie from my hand and tie it into a bun. "Thanks..." I turn the lights off and stand by the bathroom door.

I look up to Roman to see him on his phone. He was no longer in his black t-shirt and jeans but a grey crew neck shirt and dark grey sweatpants.

He places his phone on the bed and looks up at me, "What?" I rub the side of my arm, "N-nothing." He gulped. His eyes continued to roam down me, making me blush.

"I uh...I don't have a spare room so, I'll take the couch and you can have the bed." He got up, "What? No, it's fine, you sleep here, I'll take the couch, I've bothered you enough today." I lightly chuckled.

"Bother? you're never a bother to me Princess." He starts to walk up to me.

Smell the flowers.

Blow the candles.

My back clashes with the bathroom door, trapped in his presence he leans in close, "Mmm...I like when you smell like me." I inhaled and exhaled, feeling his mint breath waft in my face.

I had to think of some way to control my breathing. "Do I make you nervous Princess?" He lowered himself to now be eye level, I vigorously shook my head, "You sure about that?" He gently started to trace circles on my thigh.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

"Roman..." I called his name out that sounded more like a moan, he chuckled softly, "I want you Princess, so fucking badly since the first day we met, I've wanted you." His hand slowly moved higher up, resting on my inner thigh.

"I-I have f-feelings for you Roman..." I barely said. He stopped. I opened my eyes feeling a sense of embarrassment, realizing what I just said.

You fucking idiot!

He didn't answer me but continued to look at me.

"I like you," I repeated, assuming he didn't hear me the first time. He took a step further away from me. No, no, this isn't what I thought would happen.

I kept on denying the fact that my thoughts were wrong but his expression and actions made it clear to me.

I need to leave, I can't stay here right now.

the dizziness crept up on me. I inhaled deeply and exhaled, my eyes filling with tears that were threatening to spill.

"You don't like me back," He opened his mouth, closed it, opened it, and closed it back, "I think..." I let out a shaky breath, trying to hold back my tears, "I think I'm gonna go." I walked out of the room.

"Prince-" I shut the room door, angry with him and myself. What is wrong with me? How could I be so stupid?!

I open the front door, but then I remembered my clothes. I'll ask Ryan to come pick them up tomorrow. I grabbed my keys from the small table next to the door and closed it behind me.

I went to my car, I opened my door and sat inside. I was about to start it but I couldn't, why? why would he do this to me? Everything that has happened, and for what?

I leaned my head against the headrest, tears falling down my cheeks and onto his clothes. "Fuck!" I banged the steering wheel out of anger, pissed at myself for falling into this trap, knowing full well I wasn't ready.