48 | My Girl

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

It was now halftime. As I was sitting on the bench, I looked amongst the bleachers to see if I can find them.

No sign of my mum, Tia or even Hazel for that matter, what if something bad happened? No. Nothing happened, they're all fine-" Look man, there she is." My eyes immediately dart to where Peter was pointing to.

The girl of my dreams, standing in the front row with my jersey on. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside just by the sight of her.

She is so fucking beautiful.

I saw some guy talking to her. My jaw clenched, that fucker better- Hazel flips her middle finger at him and looks out into the field, trying to find me.

That's my girl.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I placed my water bottle down and started to jog my way across the field, "Smith!" I knew my coach would get mad for leaving for a girl but I had to see her.

The closer I got, the faster my heart sped up, I could hear it pounding faster and faster in my chest, making every sound around being blocked out and the only sound I could hear was the continuous thumping in my chest.

Her eyes gleamed with affection as I stood right in front of her, "Hi Princess," I climbed up the fence, holding it tight, "Hello, Roman Smith." She wraps her arms around my neck, holding me close to her.

In the corner of my eye, I could see that same guy glaring at us.

That's what I thought...fucker.

"I love it when you wear my clothes." Our faces inches away from each other, she goes in closer, her lips brushing again my ear, sending a shiver down my alpine, "And I love you," She looks directly into my eyes, her honey eyes.

I kiss her gently on the lips but she starts to pull me closer, deepening our kiss, the world around us disappears in an instant, now it's just her and me, me and my Princess, "I will always love you, Princess." I say against our lips before I pull away, caressing the side of her cheek.

"Smith! Let's go!" The couch calls after me, "Wish me good luck." I quickly peck her at the lips before jumping back down to the ground and running back to the team,

"Come on man! We got a game to focus on!" Valentino says, "Yeah, yeah, let's go kick some ass!" We fist bump and get into position.

Before the referee could blow the whistle I get one glance at Hazel to see her bright smile, shining eyes, all on me and only for me.

I love her.

~*~

"What did I tell you huh? I knew we were going to win," JJ holds the trophy in his hands as we make our way back to the lockers, "Those guys were pussies man." Peter wipes the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, "Ay! Number 18 though, he was a fucking monster." Said Valentino.

"Hey, guys." Princess, the sound of her sweet voice literally makes my knees fucking weak, "Princess!" I lift her from the ground, spinning her around, "Hi to you too!"

I put her down and immediately kiss her lushes lips, "You guys played so well," I slung my arm over her shoulder as we all continue our way to the locker room,

"I know, what else could you expect?" JJ strode his way in front of us, "Cocky much?" I snorted at Hazel's comment.

"Baby, we gonna go change, you wanna wait at the car?" I turned around to face her, "Can I wait here for you instead?" I nodded and kissed her forehead.