49 | Lust

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

Tugging at her shirt, I need it off. Now, I need to feel her silky skin against mine.

Her intoxicating scent surrounds me, the mouth-watering sounds she makes while I devour her entire body.

Without even exchanging any words she lifts her arms, trying not to break the kiss I bring her shirt higher up and just for a split second our lips part,

discarding her shirt to the side I could feel my eyes ogling the sexy black lace bra that was hiding underneath, "Fuck, Princess..." She tugs at my shirt bringing it up and over my head, her hands roam over my abs making me shiver.

She looks up to me, seeing the pure lust in her eyes, the seductive smile that creeps up on her plump lips, knowing that she affects me just like how I affect her.

Her lips smash back onto mine, I move my hands to the small of her back and unclasp her bra, letting it fall off, "I've been waiting too long to fuck you, Princess," I whisper in her ear.

She leans her head back for me to plant open mouth kisses down her jaw and neck, "Rome.." She moans, "Touch me..." Her hands go up to my hair tugging it,

"Say where Princess," She unbuttons her jeans, taking my hand, my fingers trail down her bare stomach and down to her matching black panties, placing her hand right inside.

I could already feel how wet she was, "There," She croaks, I lightly rub the outside of her clit feeling her getting wetter with every stroke, "You like that?"

Stroking fast now she starts to rock her hips in unison, "I want to feel you inside me." With me continuing to lightly rub her clit she unbuckles my belt and opens the zip to my jeans, "Shit," I groan.

Her hand wraps around my cock my boxers still on, "Yes..." She touches the tip, some of the precum leaking out of the fabric.

Oh, God...

She starts to pull them down, revealing more of my length, "Mmm..." I moan in her ear. I slip one finger into her, she leans her forehead on mine and starts to stroke my cock up and down, "Fuck Princess, keep going..." I slid my boxers off, with my fingers stroking her at the same pace as her.

I quicken it.

"Rome...I'm almost...there...slow down..." She says in between moans.

With my free hand I pulled the condom out from the back pocket of my jeans, tearing the wrapping off it I see her eyes slowly open as she watches me slide it on my length.

I remove my fingers from inside of her before she could cum and start's to tease her with the tip of my dick by lightly rubbing it on her

Outside folds.

I could see the sexual frustration was getting to her and I was enjoying it.

Before I could do anything she pushes herself into me. "Fuck, Rome!" She moaned.

I carefully pulled out of her, she grabbed two of my finger plopping them in her mouth, and releasing them with a popping noise.

I take those same fingers and go lower down to her sweet spot, I rubbed it gently and then went further down.

I continued to slam my length into her, with my one hand supporting her while the other travelled down to her clit, I gently rubbed it already feeling her cum all over me.

Whispering dirty things into her ear made her even wetter. "I love fucking you.." I began to pump myself faster into her.

"You're such a good girl, such a good...Princess" I felt her warm hand go around my balls, cupping them and starting to rub them at the same speed as my cock thrusting inside of her, "Fuck, Princess." I murmured against her neck.