47 | Nostalgia

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"You boys out! They need to be alone." She shooed the guys out. I rolled the wheelchair over to her so I was sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"Hello, Princess." I looked deep into her honey eyes, "Hi, Rome." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Why didn't you come to see me?" I grinned, "You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you, plus Tia was keeping me company." She giggled.

"Princess..." I took her hand in mine, "I'm so sorry, baby I'm so fucking sorry for putting you through so much danger."

"I hate myself for doing that. The simple thought of even losing you breaks my heart into a million fucking pieces. I sat in my room only hoping that you were okay."

I didn't even realize the tears that started to form in my eyes until her gentle lips placed a soft kiss on my wet cheek.

She wrapped her hand around mine and kissed my palm.

Feeling her soft skin against mine soothed my tense muscles and mind, I wanted to kiss her rosy plump lips but she was too far away, "I'm so sorry that I dragged you into my fucked up life." I whispered against her hand.

"Rome, look at me," She caressed my chin and lifted my head to meet her light hazel eyes, "I'm okay, you didn't drag me." She rubbed her thumb against my cheekbone.

"I willingly joined, don't you dare blame yourself for my actions...I took the opportunity to be with you and whatever obstacle that comes with it I will be ready to fight, right by your side." She held the one side of my face as her thumb brushed away my falling tears.

"Princess." Her eyes bored back into mine, warmth, affection, love, incorporated into one, "I love you. I love you Hazel Johnson and forever will." She covered her mouth, her eyes turned red as they started to swell up with tears,

"Rome I love you, I love you! With all my heart I didn't know it at the time but I'm fucking in love with you Roman Smith!" She lunges at me falling in my lap as her arms wrap around the neck.

My hands immediately went around her small waist, gripping her firmly on me, her fingers sliding through my hair, "You are the one for me Princess, I'll never let you go."

"And you are the one for me, Roman Smith." I placed my lips against hers, electricity running through every blood cell to every vein in my body.

The kiss was soft, meaningful, affectionate, this kiss meant so much more than before. We both removed ourselves from each other and bore into the eyes of each other, her perfect honey eyes held so much love in them, her perfectly plump lips felt so soft against mine.

Craving for those lips all day to be on mine, and now I finally had my Princess, sitting in my arms, holding her beautiful body against mine, she was finally mine.

I was afraid that I was going to mess this up, all this time I pushed her away instead she helped me, moulded me to be a better person.

For her, I would because...

I love her.

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

{One Week Later}

Today was the night of Roman's first game after being back from the break and his break.

The doctor suggested he and I take the whole of last week off to have some time to recover.

Ryan came to see me a couple of times, asking me what happened but I didn't give him the whole run down, and by that I mean I didn't tell him at all.

I lied.