50 | You Said Trust

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

WARNING SEX SCENE

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend! You bitch!" Hitting, punching and scratching each other multiple times, they have instantly turned around with Hazel under and Stacy's turn to hit her,

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" People started to gather around, chanting repeatedly, "Princess that's enough." I grab her from the waist with her still kicking and screaming.

"I'm not finished beating her ass, let go of me, Roman!"

"No."

"Let go of me!" Man, she is strong.

I let out a sigh a day when I knew what I had to do. I sling her over my shoulder, "What the fuck? Put me down! Now! I wasn't finished!"

She continued to kick and scream as I made our way upstairs, "Yes, you are, calm the fuck down!" I placed her down on the ground, "I'm going back!" She runs for the door when I grab hold of her waist.

It's like looking after a small child.

"Ugh! Let go!" She wiggled around against my tight hold. "Princess, calm down!" The fire that was raging in her eyes was not going out,

"Don't tell me to calm down!" She yelled and started to pace back and forth around the room.

"Why are you so mad?!" I was getting frustrated. Why was she this mad? "Because I come back and see her fucking all over you! I was gone for five minutes, that bitch was ready to fuck you!"

"Princess-" She cut me off, "No, don't 'Princess me'" She used air quotes, mimicking my voice, "From the looks of it you sure as hell were enjoying it!" She threw her hands up in the air, "What the fuck are you talking about! I would never cheat on you!"

She let out a mean chuckle, "Yeah right." She crossed her arms over her chest, "Where is this coming from all of a sudden?" Her accusation hurt me, but there was something else bothering her.

She didn't meet my eyes but was looking down to the ground instead, "The whole time we have been here, every fucking girl that has laid eyes on you, looks like she just wants to fuck you on the spot!"

"Princess." I inhaled and a deep sigh, "I already told you," I walked up to her but she took a step back from me,

"Hazel." That alerted her attention, she had now straightened her posture, meeting my eyes,

"I don't know why or who gave you the idea that I would cheat on you because I won't." I took another step closer but her back clashed against the wall.

"Especially making accusations like that...hurts, we've been through so much in a short amount of time, I would never do something like that, ever." She bit down her bottom lip, guilt taking over her heated features.

"You need to trust me, Princess, I'm not just going to walk out on you. I never fucking will, do you understand me, never. And I will never want to." I cupped her face, she leaned into my warm touch as I brought her face close to mine, making our lips come in contact.

"Come on, why don't we head back to my place, we can watch a movie, eat, cuddle...kiss." She chuckled and nodded her head, "I'm sorry, I've never been the jealous type before." I looked into her eyes, her honey eyes looked hurt?

"Princess? What's the matter?" Her expression quickly changed, "Nothing, don't worry about it, come on let's get going." She pulled me by the hand and led us both out of the room.

I know something was going on and I didn't want to push her to tell me because I know she would when she felt too.

But something felt off.