~chapter 23~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing, bl kiss

[Nobody's pov]

24.12 Tuesday 23:30

Everybody was waiting for Christmas.
The dinner was over so they were chilling in the common room watching movie.

Kirishima hasn't got his full memories back.

Hiriko was with them too because Aizawa said it will be better for her to stay. But both of them wasn't very happy because Eijirou is still not back.. Bakugou has made plan but wasn't very sure if it will work so he didn't tell anyone.

"Hey dunce face.. Pass me the soda"-he shouted.

"What's the magic word??"-teased the blonde boy.

"Dunce face. Please. Pass me the goddamn soda before I blow your ass up.."-he said squeezing his fist.

Kaminari takes one soda and gives it to Bakugou with smile.

"Erase this smile."-glared the boy.

"Oh come on Bakubro.. It's Christmas?"-mumbled Kiri sitting next to Bakugou.

"Shut up."-he mumbled.

"Hey look Momo is under the mistletoe!!"-shouted Mina giggling.

"She is!?"-shouted Mineta running to her.

"Ah hell now!!Mineta stay away!?"-yelled Jirou and blast buzz in his ear. She continued to walk to Yaomomo, leaning on the door she looked at her with smile blushing.

"Jirou.."-Momo smiled and looked at her.

"I saved you from the pervert. You own me this kiss."-she blushed and looked away.

"Of course.."-she gets closer to Jirou and leans over her.

"Be quick.. Everyone is watching."-she mumbled.

Momo lifts her chin up and kisses her.
Jirou closed her eyes and kissed back putting her hands on Momo's shoulders.

"That's the spirit!!"-yelled Denki jumping in place.

The class clapped their hands proud of their classmates.

Jirou smiled.

"Thanks for saving me"-mumbled Momo.

"Will do it again.."-said Jirou hugging the girl in front of her.

"Okay girls come on we have 10 minutes left till Christmas!!"-yelled Iida walking in the room with bag full of gifts.

All of the students sit on the couch.
Hiriko and Aizawa walk to them and sit on the chairs near them.

The counting began.

Everyone was so excited.

Finally Bakugou grabs Kirishima's hand and pull him away to the balcony.

"What's up Bakugou... We will miss-"-he tried to say.

[Bakugou's pov]

Okay calm down.. This is the moment you have waited for months.. He will remember everything after that. He is going to like it.. He is going to like me..

"What's up Bakugou... We will miss-"

"Kirishima.."-I started cutting him off.

"Yes..?"

"I.. I wanted to say that.. I um.. I am sorry about everything that happened to you.. "

He looked at me confused.
"Bakugou.. Don't worry.. It's not your fault I swear.. "

"Shut up. I mean.. I was supposed to be with you.. To help you.. Like you help me.. I am supposed to.. "

"You helped enough!"-he shouted.

I walk closer to him and press him to the wall.

"Kirishima.. You are my best friend.. My.. My sunshine."-when I said that the red head blushed hard. " The only person that.. That shows me what's to be real hero.."

"Baku.. "

"I will protect you. I will protect you from them.. "

I saw little sparkle at his eyes.

"I want to make sure your safe.."

"You say this out of nowhere.. Are you okay.? "-he asked and lowered his face down.

"Kirishima.. I like you.. No.. I.. I love you.. I am not good at feelings.. I don't know how to say it.. I just.."

Shit.. I am the worst..

"The thing I want to say is.. That you are the only person I ever loved. I ever will.. You are the person I want to protect. The person I want to live the rest of my life with. The person..that I hope someday we will beat villains together.."

"Bakugou.. I-"

"I fucking love you Eijirou."-I lifted his chin up making him look at me.
"I fucking do."-he was blushing hard.

"I.. I-"

3

2

1.

I pressed my lips against his...His lips were so soft ... his eyes were abruptly open..he must have been very shocked..but he replied back with his hands on my neck.. We break for a short air and continued again with me placing my hands over his waist.
That felt amazing.. He is amazing..

"Katsuki.. "-he whispers.

I presses our foreheads together.
"Where did " Bakubro" go..?"-I mumbled.

"Where did "shitty hair" go?"-he chuckled then stopped and smiled a bit.

"Everything is back now.."-he whispered.

My eyes widened. He is back..

He is back..

My Kiri is back.

My sunshine..

Don't know if I add to
much soft Bakugou?
But I really like it-
Hah-
See you!!