~chapter 52~

⚠Warning ⚠
Swearing

[Todoroki's pov]

"Go to sleep idiot.."- I mumbled.

Me and Bakugou were placed in one room along with Kaminari. Bakugou haven't been sleeping since the battle. He doesn't even talk to us or when he does it's a whole different side of him.

"Come on man..It's been a week"- said Denki sitting up his bed.

"Kirishima is going to be okay."- i mumbled. He glanced at me. His eyes were red and tired , his face was locked in cold expression and his hair was a mess like everyday. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it like a fish.

"Yes I am sure Kiri can get over this,he is very strong!"- said Kaminari taking the water near his bed. "Aizawa said that when he wakes up you will be able to see him...same goes for the others..he just needs rest now."- I said. Bakugou's face dropped to sad and worried expression.

"What would Kiri think if he saw you like that..locking yourself again"- asked Denki.

"True..come on when he wakes up he will be very happy to see you with others"- I said.

"You saw what I did. I can't face him anymore."- Bakugou said. His voice was raspy and dry. "It wasn't your fault."- I mumbled. "I was the one taking the drug..he tried to stop me but the one thing I wanted was to stop the hand motherfucker and lost control."

"He is fine..don't worry you,did nothing wrong."- Denki said trying to cheer Bakugou said.

"I always thought my quirk makes be the best,the strongest..and now I hurt Eijirou..I could have killed him.."- he said.

We stayed silent. Honestly what can I say..'He is okay don't worry' that's not helpful..I really don't know what to say..if he starts avoiding Kirishima that will fuck up everything. If Kirishima-

When Kirishima wakes up. Everything will be back to normal..I hope.

"Hey blasty~~~"- Sero peeked from the door. "Guys wanna come to the common room, we are going to play some games and you are the only one missing?"- he asked.

"Sure let's go Bakugou"- said Denki standing up and heading towards the door. "You coming too right Todo?" - he said and I nod. When they left Bakugou was still staring outside the window.

"Come on..we can visit Kirishima on our way there."- I said. He walked to the door. "You coming bastard.."- he said and I quickly walk to him.

Heading to the common room from the fifth floor was pretty confusing and Kirishima was on third floor at room 326. We used the elevator so we don't get the wrong way and then before we enter Kiri's room Bakugou stopped.

"What?"

"What if he wakes up and sees me..Fuck no I can't-"

"You are being stupid. Come on before someone sees us."- I said and opened the door walking in. Bakugou followed right behind me and we both faced Kirishima we froze.

He looks dead,pale..

He is bandaged almost everywhere. His red hair is let down with his black roots growing back.

"Fuck.."- the blonde behind me mumbled. When I turn around he was..crying? Bakugou Katsuki..crying? I stepped aside and he walked to the bed. He knees down and takes Kirishima's hand in his own. "What did I do Eiji..?"- he mumbled hiding his face in Kiri's sheets.

He is crying in front of me..without starting to curse me or fighting me..

"If I listened to you Ei..If I wasn't that stupid..you would be okay.."

That's so hurtful..I can't listen to him like that..

"Can you wake up..for me Ei..I need you here..Please wake up.."- he whispered stroking Kiri's hair. 

I saw someone coming towards the room. We aren't able to visit Kirishima so we need to get out now. "Bakugou..!"- I whisper yelled.

"Please wake up..Sunshine.."

I tried to pull him but he wasn't standing up. "They will catch us!"

"I don't care!?! I haven't seen him from a whole week..do expect me to just leave after like 2 minutes!?! Fuck it!! Let everyone know that I sneak to see my boyfriend!?"- he yelled.

"Bakugou they won't allow-"

"The hell are you two doing here"- Mr. Aizawa said walking in the room.

"To see Eijirou. And I am leaving when I want."- Bakugou said.

"How are you sensei.."- I asked. He woke up yesterday and still has a lot on his mind.

"I.."- he closed the door and sat down on chair near the bed. He showed us to sit down too, I did and he sigh loud. "How are you trouble children.."

"We are fine..as fine as we can be.."- I looked over to Bakugou who mumbled something under his breath and kissed Kirishima's hand.

"Sir..when will Kirishima wake up.?"- I asked and Aizawa glanced to the red head. "Who knows..he is not in coma or anything..but still taking a lot of time  to wake up..But they promised he will wake up. Thanks to one of the doctors.."- he mumbled the last part.

"what..so he was on the edge of-"

"He lost 55% of his blood.."- mumbled the teacher making eye contact with me. I was in shock. 55%.? That's more than the half..Kirishima..

"I really fucked up this time.."- mumbled Bakugou sobbing. 

"It's not your fault.."- mumbled Aizawa.

"It is.."- the blonde said.

"Look.."- the teacher walked to Bakugou and put his hand on his shoulder looking down at the red head. "Being hero..always costs many risks..lifes..but look he survived..Shigaraki is on the place he deserves to be and Eijirou is going to wake up soon I promise."- Aizawa said. He had tears too..

Please wake up soon Kirishima..