~chapter 50~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing, blood, drug (overpowering), lost of control,crying and nearly death experience.

/the boy held his numb body in his arms..the red head's face was locked in his usual cheerly smile..tears rolling down the blonde's cheeks. "Come on Bakugou..let go of him.."- mumbled the half red half white haired boy trying to pull his crying friend away from the bloody body. "Fuck..no leave..leave me alone.."- the blonde choke on his tears looking at the red head in his hands. "open your eyes dumbass..please..say something." he begged again. His friend sat next to him and put hand on his back.."Help will come soon..I promise.."- he said. "Please wake up shitty hair.."- mumbled the crying boy with more tears fulling his eyes. "He is going to be okay.."- the other boy said brushing of the red hair of his injured friend off his face. Then they heard their green haired classmate coming with other people../

"WEAK HEROES!?!"- yelled Shigaraki crushing the ground.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM WHEN HIS QUIRK IS 10 TIMES BETTER"-yelled Bakugou trying to reach the villain with his explosions.

"YOU CAN'T.."

"DODGE BAKUGOU!?!"- yelled Todoroki just before Katsuki could get more hurt from the villain. The blonde sent himself up with one big explosion but the tube with drug in it fall from his pocket. "DAMN IT!!"- he tried to catch it but miss and before Shigaraki could catch it Kirishima grab it.

"GIVE ME THAT!?!"- yelled Tomura walking towards the red head.

"Todoroki!!!"- yelled the boy and throw the tube in Shoto's hands.

"SO WE ARE GONNA PLAY!?~"- shouted Shigaraki and started laughing again with cracks at his voice. He started walking towards Todoroki who made the ground ice and started ice skating making himself faster than the villain. "COME HERE SHOTO!!" Then the half red half white haired boy throw the tube in his blonde friend's hands.

Bakugou landed on the villain sending explosion at him. "FUCKING ASSHOLE"

For a moment he thought they won but then he felt his knee starting to crack and quickly step away with another explosion. "fuck.."

"Bakugou!?!"- yelled Eijirou from the other side.

The ground started to crack harder and harder. 

"DON'T MOVE BOTH OF YOU"- the blonde yelled at his friends but for nothing, they both rush over him, Todoroki helping Bakugou stand and Kirishima holding Shigaraki.

"Is he unconscious..?"- asked Shoto holding Katsuki up with his arm around his neck.

Kirishima looked down and saw Tomura breathing heavily but still awake and looking right at Eijirou's eyes. "no.." - mumbled the red head.

"Then kill him!?!"- yelled Bakugou trying to let go of Todoroki. 

"I can't kill him..that's not heroic..and manly."- Kirishima said.

"Then just knock him ou-"- Todoroki was cut off by Shigaraki throwing a smoke bomb right in his face.

"Todoroki!?!"- yelled Kirishima.

"Icy-hot..?"- Bakugou asked. 

"Fuck..I can't see clear anymore.."- Shoto mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"You bastard!?!"- Katsuki yelled at the villain that just laugh and switched places with Kirishima.

"WHAT THE HELL"- shouted Bakugou letting off Todoroki making some explosions in his fist.

"Move a single muscle and the red head will become one with the dust."- Shigaraki said placing his hand on Eijirou's head with 2 fingers up. 

"Bakugou don't let him manipulate you!! Attack!?"- Kiri yelled trying to break free.