~chapter 45~

⚠Warning⚠ Swearing,Overprotective and jealous Bakugou.

[Bakugou's pov]

Around a week after the wedding and for our good no villains has showed..Even tho Eijirou is acting really weird lately..not like he changed-

Yes he changed.

But that doesn't matter. We will defeat those villains and everything is going to be back as it was. We are going to training for heroes again and we will become ones..

"You coming Kat?"- Kiri asked peeking from the door.

"Mm..just the shoes left"-i said as I put them on and walk to him.He smiled and grabbed my hand heading to the exit.

"Where are you two going"- Aizawa asked sipping himself some coffee.

"Outside.."- I mumbled and he raised his eyebrow.

"We are going with Tetsutetsu to the center!"- Ei said happily.

"Just watch out and call if there is something."- he said walking away.

After about 30 minutes we were already in the center near the mall waiting for the metal steel.

"So..why couldn't we hang out without the metal head?"- I asked.

"cuz........hmmm I don't now I just wanted to hang out with him too.He is my friend after all"- he smiled innocently.

"What do you even like about him?"

"He is super manly!"

What!?

This fucking metal steel is manly!? Since when!?? I am the manly one..

oh-

Fuck,is this what jealously feels like!?

"again with that manly shit."- I mumbled and spoke the grey haired guy.

"Tetsu man!!"- yelled Kiri rushing towards him. They both do the hand thing then metal head turned to me and smiled. "Hey Bakugou!"- he said.

I stand up and walk to them in silent then pull Kirishima closer to me and looked at the Tetsu guy.  "Hello."- i mumbled , Kiri chuckled as the other guy looked confused.

"Let's go to eat I am starving."- I said and they both nod.

"So how's mrs. Aizawa and mr. Aizawa doing?"- asked the metal steel and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh good,actually amazing."- Kiri answered as we enter the street with fast food things.

"And how's your name now?"- asked Tetsutetsu again.

"hmm.. I am Eijirou Kirishima Aizawa I guess..Still thinking about it."- he said with his voice shaking a bit.

"Now you have the name of  the sweet red head and the name of one of the best pros."- I said trying to cheer him up. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hey guys we can separate so we choose food and meet at the blossom tree later?"- asked the metal head and I nod.

And so we did. I went for some spicy noodles. The man doing them was way to slow. How can you be slow at making noodles!? That's like the easiest thing you can do!? Fucker..

"Here is your order!"- he said passing me the box. I took it and put the money in his hand walking away. 

"And Fat said we will become heroes soon after the villains are defeated !! Can you imagine!?"- i hear metal face say. 

"We still need to do the exams-"- Kirishima started.

"After the whole villain thing the exam will be like kids game."- I said and the both smiled.

We sat down on the bench and started eating talking about random stuffs but mostly hero work. That Tetsu guy is not that bad I mean he is like Kirishima just less Kirishima.

"Oh Kiri take a bite of mine,it's amazing"- he said and Eiji nodded smiling.

I am taking my words back. The metal head is the worst.

Before Kiri could take some I pull him closer putting my arm around him. "Hey shitty hair try mine. It's better than this basic thing"- I said and Kiri smiled. "Okay but don't be rude-"- I put the food in his mouth. 

The metal steel looked at me with raised eyebrow. I made a smirk and he gave me a glare. "Woah you are right it's amazing! Even when it's spicy."- Eijirou said licking his lips. "Fuck yes I know I always choose the best."- I said and gave Kiri my box as I took his. "Yours is not that bad too I guess."- I said and he smiled. "Aw come on try mine!!"- metal steel wined making me almost break the chopsticks. "Okay okay give me."- Kiri said. 

Metal head pull him and gave him from his meal.

"You may watch out what are you putting your hands on,you hear me metal steel?"- I said glaring at him. He quickly let go of Ei and laugh it off. "Sorry bro! I didn't realize it!"- he said.

"Yours is awesome too"- Kiri said chewing the food in his mouth.

"Yeah which one was better!?"- I shouted making the grey haired boy smirk. "Come on Kiri say which one is better"- he said and Kiri looked at each one of us.

"Hey you can't let me choose like that!? They are both amazing!!"- he said raising his hands in front of his face. "It's obvious that I win."- I said and pull him back putting my arm around his waist. He smiled and opened his mouth to speak  but the metal head cut him off. "How are you winning!? He didn't say anything!!"- he wined. "Fuck off bastard."- I said and Eijirou started laughing. "What's so funny!?"- I yelled as Tetsutetsu burst out laughing too. "You are hilarious!!"- Ei shouted almost dropping the food. "Hey!?!"- i yelled but he didn't stop laughing. 

"Whatever shitty haired bastard."-I said and took my food from him. "Heyyyy"- he wined and took it back. "I still want that!" "Admit it!!This is the best of all three!!"- I yelled and he turns to the metal head who just nodded still laughing. "Okay fine yours is the best!"- the red head said taking a bite from the meal. "HA!"- I laugh and the other two joined me. 

"You are not bad Blasty!"- said Tetsu.

"You are still stupid but I guess I don't hate you anymore."- I glanced at him and saw his arm around Kirishima. "As long as you keep your hands to yourself." - I glared and he let go of Ei with toothy smile. 

"Oh sweet you are getting along!!"- Kiri shouted pulling us both in hug. I groaned as Metal steel laugh it off.

And the day was amazing honestly..well before.

We were walking back to Aizawa's place along with Tetsutetsu who was invited for dinner by Eijirou. We were talking about random things again when suddenly there was a loud explosion followed by painful screams

Me and Tetsu froze while Kirishima ran in that way.

"EIJIROU!?!"- I yelled and ran after him followed by the metal dude.

Okayyyy. Cliffhanger? Yep sorry!! Thank you for making it to this chapter!! Also thank you for 1,200 + readings!! It means a lot! Please tell me if the character I was planning to kill should really die or get a problem who may be fixed?