~chapter 53~

⚠Warning ⚠
Swearing 

[Sero's pov]

"Hey Mina , how are you feeling?"- i asked entering the room.

"Sero..to be honest I really ain't in the mood.."- she said looking out of the window. "It's because of Kiri right.?"- I asked and she nod slightly. "I miss him..he isn't waking up..After a whole week..But he is going to do it soon r-right.?"- she asked with her voice shaking. "Of course. That's Kirishima , you don't think he is going to leave us just like that right?"- I said and sat next to her on the bed wrapping my arm around her. "Of course not!"- she said and laid down.

"He is going to be just fine..I bet 10 that he will wake up at the end of the week..and 10 that he will be hella hungry for some meat"- I said and she chuckled.

"Deal then.."

"Heyy you have to bet some too!!"

"I bet...10 that hmmmm....that he is going to give every single person from the battle a hug and will start to cry from how manly everyone is."

"Aw come on that's not fair he does it all the time."

"Shush!"- she laugh and hugged me.

"Alright then pulchra if you say so."- I smiled and kissed her forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk in room 326 and closed the door. It was empty with red and white flowers around the bed. Kirishima was resting in the bed breathing slowly.

"Sup amigo.."- I mumbled smiling a bit walking to the chair near his bed. "Hope you are doing good..we all miss ya you know.."

"Yeah..well are you going to wake up soon? It's not that happy without you..we need you."- I glanced over to him. "Bakugou..he doesn't talk at all..Mina is so sad and worried.. Kaminari stopped cracking jokes around..basically everyone isn't the same.. Aizawa can't sleep at all and your mother..she is no longer the happy Kirishima mother..I just wanted to ask you..If you could come back  soon..? Please Kiri.."- I mumbled. My eyes were tearing and I could feel my body shake.

"Mamma said..when you talk to people their souls find the way back home..how childish r-right..?"- I chuckled.

"Jeez I sound so stupid right now.."- I laugh and looked at the ground.

"Well..I will leave you rest now.." - I petted his hair and walk away before I hear him move.

"Kiri.?"- I asked looking back.

"oh.."- i mumbled, he just changed his pose.

"See ya then amigo..!!"- I said before walking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come for I don't really know which time..It comforts me talking to him..tho I know he can't hear me..but it's better than nothing..It's been 2 weeks already..

"Good morning Kiri"- I said walking in the room.

The last one who was seeing him was Todoroki but he left him hour ago so now I could talk alone.

"So.. planning on waking up soon?"- I chuckled and stroke his hair. "Man I bet 10 $ that you are going to wake up this week"- I groaned.

"I know you are strong..remember that time where we were going to my house and we met..a villain? One that you have been fighting with..remember how scared you were but you still defeated him..and..saved some people because you are so..uh...manly hah."