~chapter 51~ (not really)

Explanation on the injuries after the battle

⚠Warning⚠ this is basically a chapter where I will be explaining what happened to the characters and because of that there may be some things like gore that people won't like so if you are sensitive about those kind of stuffs please don't read this. 

Tsuyu Asui aka Froppy : Tongue nearly cut off. Can't eat hard food till her wound is fully healed. She will have some trouble talking but as soon as her tongue is recovered everything will be back to normal. Awake on the 1 day since the battle.

Tamaki Amajiki aka Suneater : He has multiple bruises all over his body but there is big scar on his back caused by Nomu. He didn't lose so much blood but needs so much rest. Awake on the 3 day since the battle.

Itsuka Kendo aka Battle Fist : Her fist was broke caused by hard hit from Nomu. She isn't able to use her quirk till her hands are truly healed.Awake on the 1 day since the battle.

Yui Kodai aka Rule : She was hit at the head making her fall in small coma. Awake on the 4 day since the battle.

Tetsutestu Tetsutetsu aka Real steel : His quirk saved his life. In fact he was on the edge of serious injuring but get rid with small crack on his forehead. Awake on the 2 day since the battle.

Ibara Shiozaki aka Vine : Her quirk was useful for saving people from the fire but that caused her bad burns over her body. Awake on the 2 day since the battle.

Neito Monoma aka Phantom Thief : He copied a few quirks that were to much for him that caused him broken arm. Awake on the 1 day since the battle.

Nejire Hadou aka Nejire chan : She was trapped in a building full with smoke to save people,she did save them but couldn't get out on time and passed out there. Her lungs are full with smoke and she will need a lot of rest. Awake on the 4 day since the battle.

Mezou Shoji aka Tentacole : Some of his tentacles were cut in the process of fight but they are slowly healing back. Awake on the 2 day since the battle.

Tenya Iida aka Ingenium : He overdid his quirk. He won't be able to use it till his legs are fully recovered. Awake on the 2 day since the battle.

Momo Yaoyorozu aka Creati : Overdid her quirk. She passed out on place and has to rest a lot to take her energy back. Awake on the 4 day since the battle.

Shouta Aizawa aka Eraserhead : In the battle he was fighting really hard against Dabi but got smashed by the giant Nomu and in afford to keep fighting he passed out. His leg is broken and has some nasty burns. Awake on the 7 day since the battle.

Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight : She was burned by the fire around the city trying to save people. Her body has around 2-3 bad burns and some small ones. Awake on the 3 day since the battle.

Keigo Takami aka Hawks : In fight with Dabi his wings were burned. He will have  to stop flying around till they are completely recovered. Awake on the 2 day since the battle.

Denki Kaminari aka Chargebolt : His head was hit really hard above his right ear,other than that he has some little injuries. Awake on the 3 day since the battle.

Hanta Sero aka Cellophane : His elbow cracked making him unable to use his quirk from his right arm. Awake on the 1 day since the battle.

Mina Ashido aka Pinky : Her quirk burn her many times during fighting but the last thing that happened to her before blacking out was strong hit by one small Nomu. She has burns and her right knee it's broken. Awake on the 4 day since the battle.

Izuku Midoriya aka Deku : His arms are broken and he has a nasty wound around his chest. Awake on the 4 day since the battle.

Shoto Todoroki aka Shoto : His left arm is broken,other than that his right side has nasty burns and his left has some big frostbites. He lost some blood but his vision is back. Awake on the 5 day since the battle.

Katsuki Bakugou aka Dynamight : His right arm is broken and his left knee has a crack because of Shigaraki. He lost some blood because of different injuries. The time when he lost control of his quirk made him burn his palms really bad that he won't be able to use his quirk for awhile. Awake on the 1 day since the battle.

Eijirou Kirishima aka Red Riot : From fight with Toga he has some small injuries.From the fight with his father almost every bone in his body was broken,after that in the fight with Shigaraki and Dabi he lost so much blood. When trying to calm down Bakugou he got some burns and after a loud explosion he lost his hearing. Hasn't woken up yet.

Tomura Shigaraki : Almost burn to death. He is awake from the 3 day after the battle but on place where he can't escape.

Dabi : His head was cracked and lost so much blood making him black out. He is on the same place where is Shigaraki held. Awake on the 7 day since the battle.

Himiko Toga : In prison without any injuries.

There is no deaths unless Haru Yoshido or known also as Haru Kirishima. His body was found under a wall. People think he died from bood lost.