~chapter 46~

⚠Warning⚠ Swearing,blood,Bakugou's hero name spoiler.

[Nobody's pov]

"EIJIROU"- yelled the blonde boy before running right after Kirishima along with Tetsutetsu.

When they got on the place they couldn't help but stare at the situation. At least 3-4 buildings were destroyed. There was fire surrounding the people that happened to be there. There were 2 Nomus on the scene that were still breaking everything around them.

"Bakugou..."- whispered Tetsu activating his quirk. "Call Aizawa..warn him about the situation. I will go find Eijirou.."- said Katsuki before running away.

"Eijirou!?"- he yelled searching around.

"Bakugou Katsuki."- the blonde boy heard behind him. He made explosion at that way but nothing. "What do you think? Will my plan work this time?"- Shigaraki showed in front of him with big smirk on his face. "Stop this shit right now!?!"- yelled Bakugou making explosion towards the male who easily dodged. 

"I will suggest you to back away..The days where you were celebrating me and my people trained hard for this day. You may at least save some people.."- the villain said mumbling the last part. Bakugou looked around to see people, innocent people screaming for help. He made huge explosion towards the light blue haired man and ran away to the nearest building where he saw his friend Chargebolt helping people out of the fire.

"Bakugou!? I can't make a clear way out!!"- he yelled. Bakugou showed him to back away and after he did, Katsuki used his quirk to make a way. The people ran away with screams.

"Where is Aizawa!?"- the angry boy yelled passing his hand to help his friend.

"I don't know!? We came together and he said to go help people out!?"- Kaminari yelled reaching Bakugou's hand and getting out of the destroyed place. "where is Kirishima.."- he asked. "He ran away..I was going to find him when I met the craspy lips dude.."- the grumpy boy mumbled. "Wait we need to find him-" "I know!?! But if we just go and search for him people are going to die!! Let's just....let's just help people escape and defeat the LOV then we are going to find him."- Bakugou said. His friend nod and they both ran away.

Meanwhile with Kirishima

"Get back here!?!"- the red head yelled chasing Toga down the streets. 

"Come catch me!!"- she yelled before entering a destroyed building full with smoke and soot. Kirishima slowly entered behind her almost choking on the smoke. He heard loud sound and turn around to see that the exit is covered and there is no way of going out now.

"Where are you!?"- he yelled. The girly giggle echoed in the whole building. "It's not manly to hide!! Show yourself.."- he yelled mumbling the last part after seeing an open bag with thousand of tubes. There were all empty..

He knees down and started taking them out one by one when he saw one full with red liquid.

"Hands down."- Toga said holding knife in her hand. "This is not for you."

"This is my quirk..so it's mine."- he said and the girl giggled. "Yes..how did you know?"

"I didn't know.I tried to guess."- he smirks but fast frowned. "Give me the tube."- the girl said walking closer to him. "No way!? I am getting my quirk back!!" - he yelled and she showed the knife up his throat. "I really don't want to kill you..but you will good look in some blood."- she said taking the tube. "Do you really wish to kill all those people!? Innocent people!?"- he yelled making Toga press her knife a little.  He hissed as she giggled and put the tube in her pocket.

Back with Bakugou and Denki 

"Watch out dumbass!?!"- Bakugou yelled at his friend pushing him away from the way of one Nomu. He blast it away but soon it stands up and begins to come again. Bakugou helped Denki up and ran away to another of the destroyed areas to check for people.

"Chargebolt? Dynamight? What are you doing here!?""- Hawks yelled while helping some kids get away. "We are helping!!"- yelled Bakugou sending explosion right in on Nomu.

"You may have to step away!! The monsters are to strong.."- shouted the hero attacking the Nomu with his feathers. 

"Bakugou!? Kaminari!?"- yelled Todoroki making ice wall stopping one Nomu from smashing them. "Just on time icy-hot bastard!?"- yelled Bakugou with a smirk. "Come with me!! My father said they will hold the Nomus while we help people out of here!!"- yelled the boy. "Come on Bakugou"- Denki grab his arm and ran after Todoroki. 

Shoto was stopping the fire while Denki helping people and Katsuki making the way clear for them to escape and go to a safe place. There were other people from class A and class B who joined them while others were there to help with healing the wounds of the wounded ones.