~chapter 48~

⚠Warning⚠ Swearing,blood and talking about child abuse.

[Nobody's pov]

The red head was now running around the area. No one saw or recognized him. He even managed to defeat 2 Nomus all by himself without using his unbreakable move.

He was trying to reach his friends and see if they are fine,he wanted to help them and show he himself is okay after running away like that.

"Eijirou."- cold voice called for him between the streets.

Calm down

The red head walks slowly looking around him.

"It's not manly to hide yourself in a battle."- shouted Kirishima.

"Okay then.."- the tall strong man showed himself walking out of the shadows. "Nice to see you again..son"- Yoshido smirks making the boy step back and activate his quirk.

"What's wrong..Don't I deserve at least a hi.?"- the villain chuckled. "And where is that..where is your mother..heard she married a hero? Cool way to replace me"- the blue haired man said.

"Come on say something.."

"Do you really expect me to talk with you after all you did!? And this!?! Is this your idea!"- the red head teen punched the wall.

"Not my idea..it was Shigaraki's..he is still out there defeating uhhh....One green haired boy?I believe your age and your boyfriend."-the man said making his voice low on the last part. He walked to his son and looked at him with cold eyes. "Thought you learned your lesson..Now you are going to show me how you can fight. Against me.."- he hardened his arms and punched the ground making it shake and throw the teen at the nearest wall. He groaned hard because didn't have time to activate his quirk fully.

"I am going to do the thing I had to do years ago.."- Yoshido was walking slowly towards the red head with his arms brushing the ground.

Kirishima quickly stand up and activated his  quirk and ran towards his father with his fist up.

The punch was good but not enough because Haru still protected himself with his arms so it only sent him 2 meters away. He smirked and remove some blood from his jaw. "You are stronger..much stronger.."- he made a fast move and sent his son back at the way with loud groan. "but let's see if you can survive my punches.."

Meanwhile

"BAKUGOU!? "- Kaminari pushed his blond friend of the wat and took a hit from one of the Nomus. He let out a painful groan.

"KAMINARI!?"- yelled Katsuki running back to Denki. The electric hero was on the ground with his head bleeding. The blood was streaming down his face making Bakugou's eyes widen. He made huge explosion that sent the Nomu away. Enough time to pick up his friend and take him to the safe area. "Why the hell would you do that you fucking dumbass!?!"- he yelled trying to avoid other fights and get his injured friend the help he needs.

"Come on Blasty..you needed help.."- mumbled the blond. Bakugou barely heard him but made a little smile.

"You will be okay."- he whispered but not to Kaminari..he whispered to calm himself.

When they got to the safe area Bakugou put Denki on the nearest bed.

"Fuck where are the-"- he met Sero's eyes that were looking right at him and Chargebolt. "Denki..."

"Where the fuck are the others supposed to help!?!"- yelled Bakugou.

After a second Oijirou and Mina showed.