~chapter 28~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing and dirty talk

[Bakugou's pov]

I yawn and rub my eyes. Damn.. Last night was amazing..!? I looked to the other side and saw the red head still sleeping. I kissed his forehead and walk to the bathroom.

I started the shower and hot water stream down my back.
Hopefully Aizawa didn't heard us yesterday. I am not in the mood to argue with the old man.
I heard the door open and quickly grab my towel to cover myself.
Kirishima walk in and started brushing his teeth.

"Sunshine..~"-i whispered.

"Hm.?"-he turns around and saw me.His face grow red and his eyes widened.
"I am sorry!! I didn't know you are here!"-he said covering his eyes.

"It's okay love.. I know I am irresistible.~"-i chuckled.

Kiri ran out of the bathroom and I continued to shower.

----------------------------------------------------------

After awhile we both were ready and walk to the common room. Everyone else was here and when they saw us they all blushed. Even the invisible bitch had blush on.

"Oi what's the matter extras!?"-I smirked.

"Well let's start with that.. You were damn to loud yesterday!? What the hell happened!?"-Pikachu shouted.

Kiri hides behind me. He acts like a child again-

"Nothing happened? One of you dumbasses was loud and I couldn't sleep."-I said. No one would believe but I love teasing.

"One of us!? You traumatized poor Shoji!?"-yelled tape arms.

I looked over at Shoji and he closed his eyes fast.

"Not my fault he wasn't sleeping."-I said.

"No one could sleep because of you!?"-said earphones bitch.

"Not my problem"-I said.

"Kacchan you-"-Deku tried to say.

Damn nerd.

"Oi bastard!? It's not my fault you can't fuck your bitch like I do!?"-I shouted and they both blushed.

"Mineta!? Leave me alone!!"-I heard Kiri behind me and turn the other way.

The grape bastard was clinging onto him.

"Leave him alone fucker!?"-I yelled and grab him by the neck.

"Bakugou!? Let me see what is like"-he yelled.

"Don't touch what's mine bastard. If you were more than a pervert everyday.. You could have this."-I throw him at the wall.

"Go for it Bakugou!!"-yelled Pinky.
"Smash the nasty grape!?"-yelled Ponytail.
"Tho is not like Bakugou is any different from Mineta.."-said the frog with "kero" at the end.
"He didn't do that to any of you without asking so let him be."-said dunce face.