~chapter 6~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing, blood and angst.

What if that day it was Bakugou.. Not me.. I-.. Stupid villains.. I won't let them near him.. Near my friends.. I can't let them..

"Kirishima!! Tokoyami is telling us stories about him and Hawks!! Come with me!!"- I heard.. Mina probably.

" Sorry Ashido.. I am tired."- I replied tilting my head to the wall.

"Awh!! That's so sad.. I will tell you about it tomorrow?"

"Yeah!!"- I said and heard her steps fading away.

I could feel my eyes tear up. I didn't want to cry? Did I? It's not manly I can't cry..

Then suddenly I started coughing.
I put hands over my mouth.
Agh that hurts.. There was blood in my hands. I stared at them for awhile.
Why did I? What's wrong with me?

I stand up and head to the bathroom.I continued coughing for awhile still blood. Then it became dry coughs.
I wiped my mouth and washed my face.

"What the hell was that?"

I walk to my bed and flop on it.
Was that what they mean by "you will have problems with your lungs"?
Eh.. I will find a way to stop it.

"Oi shitty hair?!"

"It's open.."- I mumbled. Bakugou walked in and sat on my chair.

"I was bored. And I was wondering if you want to come play some games?"-he said.

" I.. Sure!"

"Hey you okay? You have some blood on your mouth."- he said looking at me.

I wiped it away.

" Yeah I am alright."- I smiled as he rolled his eyes and looked out of the window.
"How's your arm?"

"Hm.Oh well it's getting better."- I said.

"Mhm."

"Why are you so angry again?"- I rolled and looked at him.

"None of your business."

"Oh okay"- I mumbled.

"I am not in the mood for games now. Let's go watch a movie at my room."-he stand up and pulled me up too.We walk to his room and he chooses a movie.

"Don't you want to talk about the nightmare?"- he asked as we sat on his bed.

"It wasn't important.It's well.. Hard to explain."- I said trying not to sound sad and tired.

"Mhm.. Just share when you are feeling like it."- he said pushing my shoulder and turned the movie on.

"Of course"

"You know. If you ever feel lonely or..... Uhm... If you are having a bad time.. Just knock on my wall. I am usually awake at night because of the training semester."- he said with "tsk" at the end.

"Yeah.. Thanks!"

---------------------------------------------------------

During the film I probably fall asleep.
I woke up from heat? It was so hot in the room. I shake a little and sat up.
I woke up Bakugou and he looked around.

"What did you do?"- he said angry.

" Nothing. I woke up from that.."- I said and stand up heading to the balcony.

"Then found out what is it?!"- he said going back to sleep.

I open the door and looked around.
Nothing.. Sigh.. Then I heard it.
Devilish girly giggle..

"Bakugou.."- I mumbled.

"What do you want now?"- he said annoyed.

"You heard that?"

"Just shut up and come sleep its late.."-he said laying on his pillow.

" But-"

"But what Eijirou!?"- a blond girl jumped on the balcony. I stepped back.

"Himiko Toga.."- I whispered.

"What!?"-Bakugou stood up fast.

" Heya Katsuki!! Don't worry we only need your friend here!!"- she said stepping closer holding her weapons.

Bakugou shows in front of me glaring at her.

"Back off bitch."

"Awhh scary!!"- she laughed.

Baku made explosions in his fist.I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Kirishima let me kill her."- he mumbled.

"This is the dorms.!"-I said and he sigh. " Go take Aizawa."- he whispered.

"Oi what are you to talking about!!?Share with me!"- Toga said jumping around.

I walked in the room and headed to Aizawa's dorm.

"Bitch stay here!!"-I heard Bakugou yelling.

"Not so fast kid."- said the Dabi dude.
He pushed me back at the room and I fall on my back.

" Let's go Toga! I have the boy."-he shouted.

I kicked his leg and he fall on the ground. Bakugou run into the room and pulled me up.

"You want a fight bastard??!"-he shouted.

"Gladly-"

But before he can finish he was wrapped in Eraser's scarf. Bakugou looks back to see where is the blond girl but she was gone.

"The bitch is gone!?"- he yelled and I tried to shush him down.

"Eraser.. Long time no see.."-said Dabi with weird smirk on his face.

"And I hope this is for last time. Especially when you are trying to capture one of MY students."-he said stepping on Dabi's back.

"Aizawa what do we do.?"- asked Bakugou.

Sensei pulls Dabi up and holds him with his scarf. He thinks for a moment but before he could say anything Dabi used his fire and burned the scarf down.

(Little pause from me casually thinking about the tiktok trend " Boo... Bitch I am ghost..")

Bakugou gets ready to explode him and then-

"Heya I am back!!"- said Toga giggling. She pinned Bakugou on the ground slicing his cheek a bit.

"Bakugou!?"- I shouted. Eraser tried to get to him but Dabi used his quirk making fire wall between us three.

"Come on kid let's go before anyone gets hurt!"- shouted Dabi getting closer.

"Get off me bitch!!"- shouted Bakugou.

"Oh Dabi!!Dabi!! Can we take him too!?"- yelled Toga giggling.

Dabi frowned and looked at Baku.
"Boss said only the red head."
He catch my arm. The purple portal that they use to escape showed and Dabi dragged me with him there. I tried to get away but the only thing I got was little burn marks.

"Kirishima!! You bastards!!! Give him back!!"- yelled Bakugou kicking Toga off. I saw Eraser getting through the fire but everything went black when Dabi pulled me in the portal.I heard Bakugou yelling my name and that was it before I passed out.

Sorry if its to dramatic!!
It sounded better in
my head.. I tried to
explain it but I can't-
Sorry again!! Thanks for
reading my story!Bye!!