~chapter 14~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing, blood and angst

[Bakugou's pov]

As soon I heard the scream I ran out of the room. I started searching for him. I don't care if the villains are still here.. They..Did they kill him!?

My mind was a mess. I hope he is fine.. No no..I will kill these motherfuckers.. I will kill them..

"Kirishima!!"-I yelled.. I didn't know if I will get any answer and continued searching. Hope Shinsou called someone..

"KIRISHIMA"-I yelled again. No answer.

I burst in another room.

I saw him.

Lying in the middle.

His neck was bleeding.

He had new wounds on his shoulders.

There were tears on his cheeks.

"Bakugou!?"-I heard Shinsou yelling. He ran into the room and his eyes widened.

"Bakugou.."-he mumbled.

I didn't know how to react. If I was faster.. He wouldn't be like that.He..

I felt Shinsou pull me away.

" I called Aizawa when I saw the villains leave..We will get help soon and don't worry.."-he whispered.

I pushed him away and sat next to Kirishima. Shinsou did the same rubbing my back. I pulled the red head on my lap.. Wiped the tears away and moved his hair from his face.

"He will be okay.."-Shinsou whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long we were waiting down there. Shinsou said it wasn't long and Aizawa came as fast as he could. I guess it felt like forever for me.

"Hitoshi!?"-Aizawa yelled and walk in the room.

"Are you two-"-that's the moment when he saw Kirishima and froze.
"Go outside to Vlad.. I will take him."-he mumbled.

"I-"

"Bakugou go outside."-he said and took Kirishima up.

Shinsou pulled me and we head outside.

"What did you do to Twice?"

"I made him forget that we met."-he mumbled scratching his neck.

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

"Shinsou.."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for helping me.."-I mumbled and looked away.

"No worries.We will be in trouble anyways but I was tired of seeing Denki all gloomy.. "-he said and put hand on my shoulder.
"Kirishima is coming home."-he mumbled and smiled.

I smiled too.

[Aizawa's pov]

Hitoshi called me and sounded so worried.. He said his location and closed the phone. I called Vlad and Midnight and we head to that place.

Why would he be out that early..

We reach the place and there was no one around. Midnight and I went in the building and started searching.
We separated and Vlad Kind was waiting up there if we needed.

I searched around for 30 minutes..

"Hitoshi!?"-I yelled with hope someone will answer. I burst in another room and I saw them.

Bakugou.. Shinsou..

"Are you two-"-then i saw him. Kirishima. They.. They did it. He looks dead.. Oh no..
"Go outside to Vlad.. I will take him."-I mumbled.

Bakugou seemed like he wants to stay but I brush him off and they left.
I lifted the red head boy up and looked around the room.
It looks like medicine room. There was knifes and injections..

Whatever.. We have to take Kirishima to the hospital.

I walked out the room and saw Midnight.

She gasps. " K-kirishima!?"-she said looking at the boy.

I nod slightly.

"But.. But.. What happened with Shinsou?!"

"I still don't know what really happened.. But he was here with Bakugou and Eijirou. We will go to the hospital and well we will ask the kids for information."-I said walking out of the building.

Midnight followed behind. I saw Bakugou and Hitoshi next to Vlad in silent. I put Kirishima on the bed that the ambulance had and walked next to them.

"Aizawa I-"-Bakugou tried to say.

"You two go in the ambulance.. We are going with Kirishima. Vlad. Midnight. Can you two search the building.. I need to know what happened.."-I said and walked with the boys in the ambulance.

The heroes nod and walked back in the building while the ambulance drove away.

"Dad.. I am sorry.."-mumbled Hitoshi.

Bakugou looked a little shocked at the word dad but quick hides it.

"You two could be injured.. Or worse.. I am really disappointed."-I mumbled the last part.

"Aizawa don't blame Shinsou. I am the one who was supposed to come here and save Kirishima. He just wanted to make sure I will be okay."-Bakugou said looking at the ground. I was surprised that he took the blame on himself?

"Wha-"

"Well Bakugou..I am impressed.You still know there will be punishment for you both."-i said tapping his shoulder.

Hey!!Sorry this chapter is
boring!!I will try to make
the next part more
interesting!!
Thanks for reading my story!
Bye!!