"We're like pretend parents."

I do not own the above picture.

So far...

Its been five days since Naruto and I started the 'Anime watching' evenings, school started today and later Itachi and I have to attend the parents meeting with Naruto and Sasuke. We all have become very close and I am currently getting ready to head to Naruto's school. Itachi and I have asked both boys what they would like to do to celebrate the first day at school. They have yet to tell us but hopefully they will this evening.

Present moment...

I get out of the shower and grab my clothes from the bed, I chose to wear a black knee-length dress that was fitting and formal. I spray on some perfume and put on some light makeup with black stilettos. I grab my purse and head out my bedroom door. "Naruto Namikaze! It's time to go..." "YES! I'm ready..." We head to the door with him wearing his uniform with his blazer and messy blonde hair falling effortlessly with his signature grin plastered on his face man this boy is going to grow up to be a heart breaker, he better not start now I'm too young to play overprotective mommy... We head outside and a black mustang arrives. "I see you chose the mustang today...huh?" "Well It felt fitting..." Itachi said as we got in the car. "Thanks for picking us up otherwise I would've had to drive in these shoes." I said with a chuckle. "Never mind that, how are you standing." "Those are secrets a woman never tells." I said as he laughed in response. "Do you realize we are like-" "Pretend parents." I cut him off. "HA! Yeah exactly." "I guess it helps that we have each other then." "Most definitely." He responded while letting out a relived sigh. "So boys...has anything been decided as a celebration?" I asked as both Naruto and Sasuke raised their heads. "In one, two, three..." Started Naruto. "SLEEPOVER!!!" They both shouted in unison. Itachi and I looked at each other in surprise. "Um...When exactly...?" I started. "Tonight!" Naruto answered excitedly. "Well okay then." Itachi answered with an awkward smile. It took about half an hour and we arrived at school. "Um...So exactly how long does this sleepover last?" I asked. "If today is Friday...can it last the whole weekend?" Naruto asked. I looked at Itachi for help. "Um...I...guess so...right Y/N?" Itachi asked. "I...Uh yeah but where is this sleepover going to take place?" I replied. "Can we have it at our house Ni-san." Well that's blackmail if I ever heard some... "O-Of course Sasuke." Itachi said obviously affected by the emotional blackmail. "Well now that that's settled and...Itachi caved with some blackmail." I said whispering the last part causing Itachi to pout as I laughed.

XXX TIMESKIP XXX

We started the meeting and I could see the look on Naruto's face seeing all the children smiling with their parents while he just attends with his psychologist...So I walked up to him and scooped up my six year-old 'son' and gave him the biggest and goofiest grin I could muster up and he shot me back an equally goofy grin and next thing I know he is scooped up from my arms and laughing in Itachi's. I am so glad I could be here for him and Itachi didn't have to do that but the fact that he did makes me grateful as I admire the two giggling I feel a tug at the bottom of my dress. I look down to see a small pouty Sasuke and I lift the adorable child into my arms giggling at his childish but cute behavior. The meeting ends and we head back to Itachi's house for the movie night and sleepover.