Love thy neighbor pt.2 🍋 (Oneshot)

I don't own this picture. I just thought LED lights set the mood for this oneshot if you know what I mean...yuh! 😏. A huge thanks to Candi for writing the lemon keep up the trash!!! They are older than 18 because this is a special anime high school and I make up the rules.

Without further ado...

It had been a normal thing for you and Itachi to exploit the time spent together. Your father had suspected nothing he still tried to control your life and in his presence Itachi did too but only for show.

It was a Friday and your father had arrived early from work giving you some news about his business trip.

"Y/N I have some important business in the town nearby, I have to stay at a hotel for the night and will be back on Saturday evening." He said as you smiled only to see his furious expression. "You thought I would let you have the house to yourself huh? So you can bring a boy over? Over my dead body! In fact I would like you to meet your babysitter for the time being...Itachi! Come here!" He said as Itachi stepped through the door with a mixed smirk something between mischief and authority.

"F-Father!" You said angrily as your father smirked.

"Is that you disagreeing?" He questioned furiously.

"No father I'm sorry." You said bowing your head apologetically.

"Not just to me Y/N! Apologise to Itachi too for disrespecting him in his presence." He said as you internally smirked.

"Sorry Itachi." You started only to be cut off by your father.

"Is he your age?"

"N-No...Sorry Itachi Senpai." You said bowing your head at Itachi oblivious to how insane you were driving him.

"Good now I'm going to pack up, I will leave in half an hour go...find something to do don't disturb me." Your father said as Itachi turned to go and get his clothes.

"You can stay in my room Itachi and feel free to check Y/N's windows and everything. See you in a while." Your father said turning to you expecting you to say goodbye as well as you sighed.

"Bye Itachi." You started receiving a look from your father. "Senpai." You said with a sigh as your father nodded. Your father headed upstairs to start packing as you sighed in relief.

"Hey Ino!" You said answering the phone as your best friend called.

"Hey Y/N wassup?!"

"Nothing much...My father is going on a business and leaving me with the neighbor...so."

"This doesn't have anything to do with that hot senior next door does it?"

"N-No he's just babysitting."

"Oh someone is gonna be sitting ..."

"I heard that!"

"I did ask if you did..."

"S-Shut up!"

"Haha! I'm just kidding!"

"Don't make jokes like that..."

"Fine but you are having a secret affair with Mr.Popular I am bound to tease you!" Ino said slyly.

"It's not an affair besides we only ever kissed and cuddled." You said in defence as she laughed.

"He's staying the night right?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Well then goodbye! You need time to mentally prepare..." she said giggling as you sighed at the sound of the call being cut.