In sickness and in health.

I don't own the above image.

Y/N's POV

It was finally the shopping day after all Comicon was almost here! I looked up a few stores on the internet and bought the main parts of our outfits that arrived yesterday today we just got to look for the touch ups.

First we headed to the make up store where we bought purple nail polish and a few accessories. I decided to get a blonde wig for the look I was going for. (Any body guess?)

The shoes were easy to find for me and we ended up meeting up with Obito and Shisui at lunch.

"My mask looks like a lollipop..." Obito said as everyone burst out laughing.

"Yeah go find a random person and do your voice changing thing and be like 'I'll take you to the candy shop' in a high voice and then the 'and let you lick the lollipop' in a low voice." Shisui said laughing as Obito smirked.

"How much?"

"What?"

"You heard me how much will you give me?"

"1 yen."

"What the- you idiot I need more if I'm going to to that!"

"Fine 500 yen."

"You act like you're not rich."

"Excuse me you act like you're not rich."

I suddenly saw something that made me smirk as I tapped Shisui on the shoulder making him turn as I pointed to a very focused Kakashi who looked like he was shopping as we both snickered.

"Hey Obito I found someone." Shisui said all serious as we walked to the store making Obito laugh as he saw who we noticed.

"I accept." He said trying to hold back his laugh.

He put the mask on standing on the end of the isle as Kakashi walked past him too busy shopping to see the guy with a lollipop looking mask behind him or Shisui with a camera hiding not too far away.

"Watch us prank Hatake Kakashi with the power of stealth and Ninjutsu." He said giving commentary as Obito edged closer. Placing a hand on Kakashi's shoulder as he turned eyes widened at the weird figure as Obito said the words.

"I'll take you to the candy shop~

And let you lick the Lollipop."

He spoke as Kakashi pushed him away confused as Obito burst out laughing.

"Oh my- Ahahaha! God Kakashi you should have seen your face! I- Oh my god!" He couldn't stop laughing making Kakashi deadpan as he wacked him over the head with a newspaper.

"You are the worst!" He frowned as Obito removed the mask still laughing.

"You were scared someone was going to do stuff with you in the store." He said wiggling his eyebrows as Kakashi just rolled his eyes threatening to smack him again. We all showed up from behind the the shelf laughing as Kakashi looked over seeing all of us were in this together.

"I came out her to have fun and honestly right now I'm feeling attacked." Kakashi said crossing his arms over his chest (one word: hawt👌).

"Well I think that Hidan would love to see this."

"My cousin has no right to even look at it!" Kakashi said quickly trying to snatch the phone with the video.

"To fucking look at what?" Hidan said walking over dressed completely casual in a white T-shirt and light jeans.

"Where are people just popping out from?" Obito asked as everyone laughed realising the situation. I laughed tiredly to myself. Lately I have been more drained than usual.

We decided to all get lunch together going to a pizza place. We all took a seat as the lady came to us to take our order. But I didn't feel right. The food smelt so weird and made me feel queasy. The sudden urge to throw up sent me running to the bathroom. Leaving a confused Kakashi, Obito, Shisui, Itachi and a smirking Hidan.

Author's POV

"Congratulations man!" Hidan said breaking the silence.

"To who?" Itachi asked confused and still worried about his wife.

"You of course!"

"My wife might be sick and you're congratulating me? This is not the right time."

"So you have no idea?"

"What?"

"Nothing you'll know what shit I'm fucking talking about in due time." Hidan added. Leaving the bathroom Y/N walked out taking her seat finally relaxing.

"Finally! I can't wait to eat!" She smiled brightly eating almost a whole box of pizza as everyone looked shocked wondering how she managed to eat all that assuming it was because she vomited everything else.

Eventually they all decided to part ways.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" Hidan asked as she nodded.

"What did you want to say?"

"Why the fuck did you run off like that are you sick?"

"Not really this is the first time I felt like this but I've also been really tired lately..."

"I'll get you tests."

"What tests you think I have a blood problem? Is it Leukaemia?"

"No no no stop stressing it could e bad for the baby."

"Baby?"

"Yeah you might be pregnant..."

"Pregnant?" She asked completely shocked.

"Yeah you know when a gamete with 23 chromosomes fuses with another gamete with 23 chromosomes forming a-"

"Okay Hidan I'm shocked not stupid." She added deadpanning. "But I can't believe it I never...we never even talked about actually having our own kids it was just kind of given that we'd discuss it when we're ready..."

"Hey don't fucking stress you'll may be all sappy and shit but if there is one thing you two can do better than most it's fucking raising kids. And its not like you'll can't afford kids or some shit I know the two of you would be the best fucking parents. And I know Itachi...for fucks sake he would be so fucking happy if he was a dad." He spoke calmly for once as she felt her eyes getting slightly watery.

"Thanks so much that means a lot." She smiled as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Look don't fucking worry I know Itachi would be more that fucking happy." He said with a small smile as she nodded heading back to the group as they all said their goodbyes before heading home.

A/N: Hidan🥺