And all I need is to be struck by your electric love!

I don't own this image above.

As we were leaving we bumped ended up walking past Kakashi and a brunette girl. I saw Obito visibly tense while carrying a sleeping Naruto in his arms. 

"H-Hey Obito." She said awkwardly.

"Hello Kakashi." He said ignoring her.

"Hello Obito." Kakashi said.

"Hi I'm Y/N..." I said trying to break the ice. "Nice to meet you two."

"Hello Y/N, how's Itachi doing?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh he's fine." I said with a small smile before Obito pulled me away walking fast towards the car.

"What was that about?" I asked curiously.

"We don't associate with cheaters...Kakashi is fine it's the girl who I have a problem with." He said with an angry look on his face. "Don't ever play with fire and expect not to get burn't."

"What happened?" I asked, my eyes softening.

"I had a crush on her in my childhood. She never liked me back...she liked Kakashi but he never liked her in that way, eventually she asked me out...turned out it was only to make Kakashi jealous and when that didn't work she cheated on me...with my roommate." He said as I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He said confused.

"You!...'The Obito Uchiha' is hung up over a girl who never cared...you can literally get any girl you want, because you're not just powerful and smart in the corporate world but are cool in person too, is hung up on a girl who's good for nothing? Why?"

"I really liked her okay..." 

"Yeah! You didn't love her! So why are you so hung up?"

"I guess I just thought she finally liked me back and I felt like it meant everything..."

"All you ever need to do is be yourself and you already set your self apart from all the nines." 

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said." He said as I shrugged."

"Just tryna state the facts you don't need to beef with no one Obito, don't stay hung up on trash when you could actually go and fine someone worth while.."

"You are the realest!"

"No cap!"

"No cap!" We both burst out laughing unfortunately waking up Naruto whose cheeks had lines on them from sleeping on Obito's jacket.

"Hey! Someone's up?" Obito said ruffling Naruto's hair as he giggled.

"Mom I'm hungry." He said as his stomach growled. 

"We're going to see Sasori we will buy food on the way!" I said as we got in the car. We bought the food and ate it. We then arrived at lab where Sasori was only to see a familiar Maserati. 

"Someone was here unexpected..." Obito said smirking as I smacked his arm.

"Shut up!"

"Awww don't get all rosy he might get confused and mistake you for his car."

"Oh my god shush!"

"Well he will know when he turns it on though?..." Obito said putting his hand to his chin in thought.

"Are you all closet pervs?" I said frowning.

"Wait a darn minute...Itachi has ever said something pervy?"

"Oh I mean just you then haha..."

"Don't lie Y/N I need to know this is huge blackmail..."

"Like I'd ever tell you what he says..." I said as we approached the door Naruto wanted to walk again as he ran to the tall man clad in a loose white T-shirt and sweatpants that complimented his height and body.

"Hello Naru." Itachi said carrying him.

"Hey! Moms here ya' know." Naruto said as Itachi turned around.

"Hey how was your shopping spree?"

"Lovely! I bought a gorgeous dress I don't even know what to say this was so perfect we found everything I needed!" 

"Wow! You beat me I only need my shoes though."

Yeah Obito was dedicated." I said proudly.

"I am really excited Y/N."Itachi said with a smile.

"Me too!" I said smiling back. Sasori stepped out of the lab removing the gloves.

"Hey brat!" Sasori said with a small smile.

"Hey you never smile!" Obito said looking like he just discovered a new species of man kind as Sasori frowned at him.

"You saw nothing Uchiha!" Sasori said as Obito shrugged.

"Where's that gorgeous dress?"

"In the car." I said smiling. 

"Wait he saw it and I didn't?" Itachi said frowning.

"If you're patient I'll model for you when we get home." I said with a smirk.

"Okay I take that back, how long till we can leave Sasori?" Itachi asked smirking.

"In about half an hour...just waiting for the reaction to work then we can leave." Sasori said with a smug smile.