You, me and the stars...

I don't own this pic but I have to say Itachi was born with looks of a Victorian Prince and his hair isn't helping.

We arrive at a fancy and probably really expensive restaurant. Our arms are linked again as we walk in giving the name for the reservation. We head to to our seats and order at the fairly empty restaurant. (Going to be dialogue due to the tons of talking)

No one's POV

I.U : So since we are on this date and we have come to appreciate each other's company do you accept my request for you to be my girlfriend?

Y/N : Well no need to be so formal, however the answer depends on on thing. (smirks)

I.U : (smirks right back) And what may that be?

Y/N : Well you see I have two kids I love dearly...only if you three can get along shall I accept.

I.U : Well that is certainly no issue seeing as I too have two kids that you will have to get along with.

Y/N : Oh I have a Raven and a Blonde.

I.U : funny...well so do I.

(Y/N and I.U both started laughing)

(The food arrives)

I.U : I'm glad I got to go on a date with you Y/N.

Y/N : me too (smiles)

Y/N : So I am aware you're studying but what si it you're currently studying?

I.U : My masters...in business.

Y/N : WOW! You're 23 and getting you're master's?

I.U : Uh...yeah I skipped a few grades (playing with his ponytail nervously)

Y/N : So you're like a prodigy...

I.U : I...guess some say that.

Y/N : You really are the most humble person I've ever met. (grins cheekily)

I.U : Thank you...I guess. (clears throat in a weak effort to change the subject due to possession of lots of humility)

Y/N : So what do you plan to do after you finish this year?

I.U : I will be joining my family business and eventually run it.

Y/N : I see, that's lovely (gives a sweet smile)

I.U : (smiles back) What is your plan for the future?

Y/N : Well honestly I always wanted to start my own practice. Helping people who have a hard time mentally, be it depression or other problems. I want to be the one person someone can always talk to and always feel heard with.

I.U : (slightly taken a back) That is really, really sweet of you Y/N, but (clears throat and speaks in a lower voice) is it true Psychologists can read anyone?

Y/N : (smirks and imitates the volume of Itachi's voice) Why?...are you scared.

I.U : (gulps) N-no why would I be?

Y/N : Good. (Smirks)

I.U : (adjusts tie slightly and gulps)

Y/N : Don't worry we aren't psychic or anything. It's just behaviour and expressions some subtle some are well displayed.

I.U : You literally have Psych in the name, it's close enough. (suspiciously eyes Y/N while taking a bite of his food)

XXX TIMESKIP XXX

Y/N and Itachi leave the restaurant after a good meal. They drive to a quiet place on a hill. There is a tree with lights around it and a blanket with food set out on it. Shisui walks around the side sneaking off after setting up the area. The couple head to the blanket as they start eating. They are having ice cream with chocolate sauce and caramel (or what ever dessert you feel suitable). Eventually when they are done they lie down cuddling slightly as they watch the stars.

Y/N : You know the stars witnessed our first kiss, I think that is so beautiful.

I.U : Yes it was the perfect moment.

Y/N : You wanna recreate that?

I.U : With you? Any day.

As they both leaned in yet again in a soft yet passionate loving kiss. The stars shine brightly up ahead as they decided to head home. Itachi dropped Y/N off at the door and as she was about to say good bye he quickly pressed his lips to hers before pulling away and pressing his forehead to hers panting softly. "Goodnight sweetheart." "Goodnight to you too dear." As they giggled at the nicknames they just gave each other.