You know that you can't fight the moonlight...

I don't own this picture above that is making my heart weep 😢😍. If baby Itachi met the older one what do you think he would say?

XXX TIMESKIP to one month later XXX

Y/N's POV 

I sat in front of the tv waiting for that fateful call. My adrenaline was pumping as I completely ignored what was on in front of me. 

(rewind)

"Ms.L/N we are going to need you to come in and help us we have watched Mr. Shimura's whereabouts and it is time to bring him in. We have planted agents with all of the people he had met in roughly two hours we will take action and arrest them all." 

"Great."

"Okay we will meet you in two hours and bring him in for questioning."

"Alright goodbye then."

"Goodbye Ms.L/N."

(present time)

*Ring Ring*

The sound of my phone jolted me out of my thoughts as I looked at the number before heading out to end this once and for all.

"Oh hello Mam, Looking good...tell me are you single?" The man next to me said as I rolled my eyes laughing.

"No Itachi." I answered as he laughed.

"You just went ahead and destroyed my mini skit...I had a dialogue planned and everything."

"Ugh! Fine yes I am why do 'you' have any plans?" I asked.

"Well how does a family dinner sound?" 

"I'm definitely in." I said laughing as I reached on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. 

"Oh kissing me already huh?" He said snakily as I scoffed at his acting skills.

"I think you're spending too much time with Obito...you're becoming overly dramatic like him." I said rolling my eyes as a laugh escaped my lips. 

"Yes but I do it better than him..."

"I have no comment on that...he is a voice actor and I would be insulting him if I said anything." 

"Insulting who?" Obito said walking through the hall into the meeting room with Zetsu. 

"No one." Itachi said with an overly fake smile as Hidan looked at him suspiciously as he just entered the room.

"I f******g know you for years and that look is the most sus f*****g sh*t Ive ever seen." Hidan added as he took his seat. 

"It was our own private conversation." Itachi said rolling his eyes. 

"Hm...What can't be said to us un?" Deidara said as he entered the room

"Is everyone just going to start walking in hearing parts of this conversation?" Obito asked amused.

"The brat has a point though..." Sasori said joint the trend as more people started filling the room.

"Probably their own couple stuff..." Kisame said walking in as well. "Making everybody feel single." He added with a smirk looking at Itachi.

"Listen love is and investment that needs interest from both sides, so they have their own private partnerships, in other words stop minding their business." Kakuzu said as everyone deadpanned at his money obsessed talks creeping into his advice too. 

"Oi! We were having a decent f*****g conversation, don't ruin it!" Hidan said face planting in the desk. 

Suddenly an overly energetic orange head walked in but...backwards talking to and obviously bored Konan and Nagato.