He got down on one knee and he said, You love I...

I don't own the above picture of some of the sexiest men ever!

Y/N's POV

I was having my peaceful sleep only to hear loud noises from downstairs leading upstairs. I heard my door open only to see Obito opening my curtains as I whined.

"Five more minutes Mr.mom." I said as he sighed.

"Today is your engagement, it's 11am now we have two hours till your hair and make up appointment you better get out of bed now little girl!" Obito said laughing as I pouted at having to get out of bed but the excitement started to get the better of me as Obito brought my dress in leaving it by the dresser along with all of the jewelry as I got up heading to the bathroom to get ready. I came out of the bathroom to see Obito with a clipboard ticking off everything while talking to Shisui.

"Yes I did that too...Yes Y/N needed that too." He was saying talking about the preparations until he cut the call then I spoke up.

"You know I feel like you're some kind of agent and you speak to the other agent." I said laughing as he smiled shaking his head. 

It has been two hours and I was currently having my hair done.

(How I imagine your hair would be.)

Once I was done my make up was applied by the make up artist and finally Obito sent my to put on my dress and accessories. I was indeed very surprised with the result. The shoes and the dress and everything matched. lastly I slipped on the ring. Obito then got ready and we headed to the venue.

XXX TIMESKIP brought to you by Obito's Bentley XXX  

I stood at the end of the hall with Obito as I peeped through the curtain seeing my cousins and my uncle and aunt as well as Sasori and Granny Chiyo. I smiled to myself as I turned seeing Itachi smiling at me as I ran to hug him. 

"You look like a goddess Y/N..." He whispered.

Itachi's POV

I looked into Y/N's eyes, she looked so beautiful. Her dress was gorgeous and complimented her so well. I then looked down to her soft lips and entranced I leaned closer kissing her passionately. Suddenly our names were called and we walked to the long carpet and that is when it started we walked down hand in hand posing for the media occasionally until we reached the glamorous table for two at the front of the hall. We sat down as the paparazzi's continued to take pictures. I could feel Y/N beginning to get slightly nervous as I held her hand comfortingly to which she turned giving me a smile as we both watched Obito and Shisui take a seat at the table in front with Madara, Izuna, Indra, Mother, Father, Sasuke and Naruto. The announcer walked on the stage where he announced the commencement of the function.

"Hello everyone I am Kitana and tonight I will be your host. We are here today to celebrate the engagement of Itachi Uchiha and Y/N L/N." She said into the mic as everyone clapped in joy.