Shopping! with the...boys?

I don't own the above picture. My heart... T-T

Y/N's POV

I put on a normal summer dress and some heels with a leather jacket and some light make-up. Today was the day Obito and I go shopping and he really wanted Naruto to be there so this was going to be extra fun. I carried Naruto leaving the house.

"Mom I can walk y'know..."

"Yes but my baby is growing so much soon you will be my height and I can't carry you." I said as he giggled.

"Fine Mom."

We headed to Obito's house and he got in the car insisting on driving because he knew the directions to the place. 

"Okay so the first place we are going to is called 'Konoha Designers', They are quite fancy but I doubt you would choose their dresses because none of then are memorable or make a statement however we are going to see what kind of dress you are looking at."

"Alrighty!" I said excitedly as we headed to the store. 

"Hello and welcome to Konoha designers how can I help you?" Said a tall woman with glasses.

"Hello, we are looking for an engagement dress for this lady over here...one that will make the groom speechless!" 

"Okay right this way..."

We looked through a few dresses, I hated many of them and didn't particularly like anything (If you know, you know) Obito was right this place doesn't have what I'm looking for. We said goodbye to the lady and went back to continue our search.

"Okay now we are going to a more exquisite place, classier and also under the Uchiha empire. We will actually find something here hopefully..." Obito said starting the car.

"I can't wait for your wedding Obito!" I said excitedly.

"Well it will be a long wait but hopefully some day I actually get married." He said looking a little sad.

"Oh don't be such a wet blanket, where is the spontaneous Obito huh? The one that's daring and full of energy!"

"You remind me of that little girl who tries to hype her brother up to ask his crush to prom." He said chuckling as her drove. 

"Oh boy!"

"What?"

"You're type...I just figured it out!"

"What's that?"

"You need...someone with an active imagination, fun loving but can be serious...sometimes and mostly...crazy like you!" 

"You're more or less right..."

"Now we just have to find the girl...which I suppose wouldn't be very hard."

"Why is that?"

"She probably knows you and you just don't know her..."

"Hm."

"Well I will help you gladly!" I said smiling brightly as he laughed.

"Okay you do that."

We arrived at the store. A lady walked up to us smiling.

"Hello, how may I help you?" 

"Hello, I am Obito Uchiha and we are here to look for dresses for her engagement...I'm sure you're aware."

"Oh you must be Y/N L/N!" The woman said shocking me...how many people knew?

"Well come along I have a few dresses..." She continued as I walked following her.