I wanna be yours~

The wedding song is above if you don't like it you can choose any other song.

We finally go to the rooms as I looked at Itachi shocked at how the hell he looked so fine after carrying me all the way here. But then I remembered the personal gym that I almost died in while playing hide and seek (in the chapter catch me if you can). I then got down letting Itachi go to his room as I went to change into my pj's and remove my make up. There was a knock on my door and I went to open it seeing my guest with a pillow on his arm as I pulled him into the room and also into a hug feeling warm and comfortable as he just chuckled. 

Itachi's POV 

I wrapped my arms tighter around my little bean as I walked over to the bed with her still in my arms and collapsed in the bed as she broke into a fit of giggles causing me to laugh as well as there was a knock on the door and I ran to the bathroom pointing to her phone before I left as she grabbed it walking to the door as I shut myself in the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

"Honey is everything okay?" Aunt Mikoto said concerned as I acted like I was on my phone.

"Oh yes I was just taking to Itachi." I said with a realistic fake smile trying to hid my nervousness.

"Oh okay sleep well then. See you tomorrow sweetheart."

"See you too! Goodnight Mom!" I said waving as she went to her room then I closed my door letting out a relived sigh as I walked to the bathroom to free my beasty boy. I looked around seeing no one as I felt his arms wrap around me from behind. 

"You keep trying to scare me!"

"Haha very funny! Who was at the door?" He asked as I laughed like a mad person.

"You mother...*laughs more*....she *laughs* was worried." I tried to say as he burst out laughing too. 

"Let's go to bed before we make more noise."

"Hell no!" 

"I thought you were tired."

"Yeah you see I 'was' but I have UNO cards and we can hide under the sheets in a pillow fort! Plus I got snacks."

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Yes I did!" I said pulling him and plopping him on the bed as I went to my bag grabbing the chips and UNO cards. We then decided to play soft music as I shuffled the cards while Itachi opened the chips. 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said handing out the cards as someway by the weeknd started playing. We proceeded to talk about random things while playing uno and I won three rounds while Itachi won four. 

"Hey...you wanna dance but to other songs with our wedding choreography." Itachi asked chuckling as I nodded. First we tried fast songs and laughed at how badly it mixed. Then we tried slower songs and it worked and then some Spanish songs that fit perfectly and finally we danced to our wedding song. 

By now Kitana had taught us the dance and we were just polishing the timing but we both knew the choreography. So it was fun messing with different songs. By the time we were done with our midnight party is was around 1am. So we cleared up, brushed our teeth and headed to bed.

The next morning we both got ready and Itachi snuck back to his room. We then headed to have breakfast. We were super excited to spend our first full day here and decided today was for exploring the place and a good lunch. However at around 4pm we had dance classes with Kitana in the ballroom (refer to pictures in the previous chapter). First on today's list was a picnic with the whole family and it meant basically a barbecue by the lake side where there is beautiful scenery and it's near the golf course. I was wearing a pair of black leggings with a loose t-shirt and a leather jacket along with my combat boots and (hairstyle). 

Author's POV

As Y/N and Itachi walked downstairs she could feel the eyes on her. Those eyes belonging to none other than Natsumi who had a scowl etched into her face. She wore a short summer dress with a pair of sandals. 

"Oh you're wearing so many clothes I could never." Natsumi scoffed.

"And you still can't get a boyfriend? Geez I thought your looks would've made up for your trashy personality but I guess men aren't as stupid as you thought huh?" Y/N shot back turning around as she yelped feeling a stinging sensation on her backside. 

"My bad she wore so many clothes I got worried if her ass was still there...No worries it's there." Itachi said with a fake smile as Y/N huffed turning around feeling her cheeks burn as Natsumi scoffed stomping off again. 

"What's wrong with you Itachi? You didn't have to do that." 

"Aww I'm sorry let me asses all the damage."

"Oh my god shut up." Y/N said as her cheeks heated up even more. "You can be such a perv."

"What I'm just making sure you weren't hurt."

"Liar." Y/N said as Itachi only smirked in response. 

"My bad." Itachi added unapologetically as she rolled her eyes playfully.

The two had eaten their breakfasts and relaxed a bit and now it was time for lunch as the whole family headed to the Barbecue site.