We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky...

I do not own the above image...you know what I'm gonna say...Also all the BNHA fans...hehe there is a surprise...I basically thought Suna hair and went for it...

It was morning and I woke up feeling the sunlight striking my face. I felt a warm pair of arms wrapped around me as I snuggled closer to the warmth only to hear faint laughter then it went quiet again so I moved closer only to hear the laughing again. I turned to see the culprit pretending to be sleeping so I get closer and poke his nose only to get swept into a hug that resulted in us both falling off the bed in fits of laughter.

Author's POV because Y/N is still laughing...

Y/N and Itachi we're laughing rolling on the floor when a knock disturbed them. causing them both to run into the bathroom and try peeping from the window only to see Kakuzu as they freshened up quickly.

"We look like idiots..." Itachi said.

"Oh shut up it's safety first, safety second and coolness third." (If you know, you know...)

"Let's go open the door."

"You're right..." Y/N said still tip-toeing behind Itachi.

"You can stop walking like that now."

"Oh yeah...um of course haha..." Y/N said awkwardly as she decided to jump on Itachi's back getting free piggyback ride to the door.

"Good morning Kakuzu."

"Ah Good morning to you too...Oh Y/N! good morning."

"Good morning." Y/N said resting her chin on Itachi's shoulder. As they began exiting the room to head downstairs for breakfast. Y/N happily being carried by her fiancé.

"You're so tall~" She cooed with an sigh very content with her current place.

"Thank you." He said chuckling as he held her tighter.

XXX TIMESKIP XXX

Both Itachi and Y/N headed to the 'Criminal Rehabilitation Facility of Sunagakure'. The walked down the long halls eventually reaching an office. They knocked on the door before entering. 

Itachi's POV

We entered the office and I see Kankuro, Y/N's friend, the one we met in Konoha. 

"Hey you two!" He said enthusiastically. 

"Hey I was hoping you could help me...?" Y/N said with a smile as I waved politely at Kankuro.

"And what is it you require my help with?"

"An investigation." She answered looking at the window as a man walked past with red hair and blue eyes. "Touya..." She whispered. 

"What is my cousin doing here?" Y/N asked looking confused. 

"Um...about that...hehe yeah your cousins are in town with their parents...hehe..." Kankuro said sounding extremely awkward.

"All of them?" 

"Yeah! Touya, Natsuo, Shoto and Fuyumi..."

"And...Enji and Rei?"

"Unfortunately..." Kankuro said as Y/N sighed as the door opened revealing the said man.

" Kankuro said as Y/N sighed as the door opened revealing the said man

"T-Touya?" Y/N said shocked.

"Y/N...Is that really you?" The man named Touya said...though he looked really familiar.

"Yes...unfortunately..."

"I'm glad you're okay though..."

"Yeah thanks..." She said softly. "How's Shoto?"

"He is fine...I'll see you Y/N."

"No!...I mean um I am getting engaged and I would like you to attend the engagement with your parents and siblings."

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Yes and please come over for dinner tonight Mom would like to see you...and so would Dad."

"I really-"

"Please?"

"Fine." Y/N said sighing. 

A/N- Wow reader is part Todoroki!