Dinner with my family...

I don't own the above image...

I sat on my phone scrolling through recipes for Itachi and I to try recently we made really good pastries so I thought we could go make something for tonight when we go for the family dinner. I found a short Chocolate mousse recipe to try so I texted it to him. Afterwards I headed away from my lunch room back for my next appointment. Seeing my next patient.

"Hidan?!" I was shocked to see him here.

"Yeah, yeah hello to you too and all that crap." He said with a laugh.

"What no cussing?" I asked mockingly as he shrugged.

"Office hours..."

"I see. So what can I help you with?"

"Well I recently started seeing a new patient with haemophilia and well it looks to me like he has depression but I wanted a psychologists take on it."

"Sure." I answered taking the file heading to my office.

"So any idea when the honeymoon will be?"

"Two weeks from now but I think we should all meet up before that."

"Yeah sure I'll let everyone know maybe the weekend before you and Rapunzel leave."

"Oh my god if anyone is Rapunzel it's Deidara he's literally got long blonde hair." I said laughing.

"You mean Barbie?" He said as I handed the folder over.

"I feel that fits him more and as for the patient he definitely has depression though it's milder and he may want to see a therapist to help him while that's still the case."

"Alright thanks for the help I'll let everyone know about the plans. See you!" He said as he walked out making me chuckle.

After work was done I decided to phone Mikoto and let her know I'll pick both Sasuke and Naruto up and decided to get them ready at home to which she was very thankful. On the way I decided to go to the grocery store and buy some ingredients for the mousse.

'HEIR TO THE UCHIHA CLAN, ITACHI UCHIHA WEDS SUNA PSYCHOLOGIST IN EXTRAVAGANT CEREMONY'

My eyes widen as I see the headline on the news paper. As someone bumps into me.

"Be more careful Brat."

"Sasori!" Naruto exclaimed excitedly while I turn around seeing it was indeed Sasori that bumped me.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked pulling him into a hug.

"I was going to buy some ingredients for pot pie I got Deidara coming over for dinner."

"Ah enjoy! I was going to make chocolate mousse."

"You and Itachi want diabetes huh?" Sasori asked narrowing his eyes.

"Noooo! We just like sweet things!" I said fake pouting as I laughed afterwards I bought the stuff before putting both boys in the car and heading home seeing Itachi's car.

"Hello love, I got the chocolate melting in the microwave."

"Oh that's great I'll just bring the other things I bought." I said happily as I sent the boys to bath and finish their homework.

"I see you brought our kids."

"Haha! Of course I thought it would be easier for your Mom since everyone will be there I can sort out the kids."

"Mhm that's sweet of you."

"Thanks."

We eventually finished the mousse with one too many taste tests before we left. I put on a red jumpsuit with bright red lipstick and a pair of stilettos leaving my hair naturally without really styling it.

"You know in all these years I know you. And even after being married to you. I still don't exactly know why you like such fast cars?" Itachi asked as I smiled.

"You waste less time."

"Oh no."

"What?"

"I literally heard Sasori speaking."

"Wha-! Well I mean he helped me choose a car and he told me that."

"Yeah because he's always about punctuality."

We both laughed and it wasn't too long before we arrived. We headed inside seeing Mikoto first.

"Hello dear. It's wonderful to see you. Thank you so much for looking after Sasuke."

"Oh it's no problem at all it was really nice to see him." I said smiling as I gave her a hug.

"Well I hope you do enjoy I made your favorite." Mikoto said as I smiled brightly.

"That's so sweet. Thank you so much."

We all headed to the lounging area where Fugaku, Madara, Izuna, Indra, Shisui, Obito and a few other Uchiha's were.

"Oh you two are here. It's lovely to see you two again." Fugaku said waving us over. "And look it's my daughter too." He said looking over at Madara who scoffed.

"Gets one daughter and he thinks he's all that." He said rolling his eyes. "She's also technically my daughter Fugaku. And I'll tell you she even has a nickname for me." Madara said proudly.

"Pfft as if anyone has a nickname for you. They're just scared of you."

"Fine watch this. Hey Y/N." Madara called as I turned to him smiling.

"Hey Maddie!" I said happily as Fugaku's eyes widened.

"Hey when did you give him a nick name?" Fugaku asked shocked.

"Back in the day when we met well the second time we met." Madara said placing his hands on his hips looking up proudly.

"And Maddie?"

"Better than your nickname F U G A K U..." He answered. "Besides we even have our own inside jokes." He added as I laughed.

"I don't mind being everyone's daughter it's fine just be sure to send the adoption papers over to my husband there." I added making everyone laugh.

We all eventually had dinner before the mousse which I made sure to make not too sweet because of the number of people who didn't like sweet things.

"Dear god! This mousse is amazing. I need to learn the recipe!" Obito cheered as he continued to eat making me chuckle. Afterwards we all sat around talking and enjoying each other's company.

"Guys! Guess what's one month after your honeymoon?" Shisui smirked.

"What?" I asked eagerly.

"Obito drum roll!"

"On it!" *drrrrrr drrrrr drrrr*

"Comicon!"

"Wait what?!" I asked getting more excited by the second...Oh the possibilities are endless!

"Yeah and we gonna drag you two along."

"Alright!" I fist bumped the air. "Itachi we need to go shopping for purple nail polish."

"What character are you doing?"

"Not for me, for you." I smirked as his eyes widened before setting in a sly smile.

"You want to dress me as him..." He smirked.

"Y/N I- I'm so proud of you." Shisui said over dramatically.

"So many years he's never come with us." Obito added on.

"Oh stop it you two! But then who are you going to dress as?" He asked me.

"Surprise." I said doing jazz hands.