Gift shopping for family...

We were currently out buying our clothes for Izumi's wedding and her wedding gift. Naruto was with Mikoto probably playing Need of speed with Sasuke while we are here dying of indecisiveness.

"Why are we looking for Kimono's again?"

"Because it is a traditional wedding and it is important wear traditional Japanese clothes Love."

"But Ita...I don't look good in any of these..."

"What?"

"Look at them their like...weird on me."

"Just come out of the changing room Love...it's not really possible for you to look bad in anything."

"Liar!" I said as I stepped out and his eyes widened.

Author's POV

"I'm afraid you're the liar." He said gawking at the way the Kimono hugged your body just right.

"Eh?" You said tilting your head to the side like a puppy.

"God look at you." He whispered as his chest tightened at the display of cuteness in front of him. You. Kimono. Tilting your head.

Next thing you knew you were being squished to death by his arms as he pulled you into a hug nuzzling his cheek onto yours.

Like that 👆 (👍😁👍)

"Wha-" You started off confused at his actions as he eventually pulled away.

"You know I was talking to Obito the other day and he was using this weird word to describe cute things but I understand it now you...s-small bean!" He said pointing at you slightly unsure yet accusingly and proud of the new word he found.

"I...when...you...huh?"

"Yes you're a small bean...or a...cinnamon bun...?" He said pulling out his phone scrolling through his Twitter feed. "Ah here it is! Yes those were correct...Ha! These new terms...I'm so up to date." He said smiling to himself as you just shook your head at this strange man before you.

"You're acting like an old man...?" You said confused. "So...the kimono?" You said as he looked at you still smiling until he realised what happened quickly straightening his posture getting all serious again.

"I really want you in that one- I mean what that one on you!" He said quickly correcting himself as he tried to not look at you.

"Alright!" You said giving a cheesy grin before heading back into the change room.

A while later you both finish all your shopping before heading out. You'll managed to pick up the Suit for Itachi and your Kimono as well as Izumi's gift. "Why do you get to wear a suit?"

"Because there will be many, many business partners present so I have to look formal yet dressed for the occasion...so a suit is a preferred."

"Ugh fine!" You said throwing your hands up in defeat.

(Meanwhile...)

"Ah f*ck!" Sasuke said throwing his hands up as his car flipped.

"Teme! Shut up Aunt Mikoto will hear you.

"She's downstairs dobe."

"Who even taught you to swear like that?"

"Tch don't lecture me."

"You use bad language in front of me and tell me not to lecture you?...even Itachi doesn't talk like that."

"Hey my car flipped if it upsets you so much I won't talk like that in front of you."

"Much appreciated teme."

"Dobe." Sasuke said nudging the blonde next to him as he snuck a glance at his secret crush.

"Whatever." Naruto said rolling his eyes.

"You're too innocent."

"Am not."

"You are..."

"No!"

"Hn."

A/N- Sasunaru alert! It's happening 😜

Readers: About damn time!

Me: Hehe sorry 😅