Chapter 65: New Year

Well Happy new year everyone! Things have been very busy  lately and let me tell you it's been one hella ride. I never thought I'll make it through with my son but in the end I did. Oh that's right he turned 3 months this passed week, I swear every time I look at him he's getting more bigger and growing , he brings smiles and joys to my heart no matter what emotions I'm going through. He's such a mama boy also a ladies man as well.  I played this song last night for me and my son it was very calming and soothing put us to sleep. I swear I thought it was like at least 5 hours in the song but nope it wasn't near done. That's why time flies once your sleep for a long time you think its 3am in the morning but really it's 11pm at night. This year things are going to be different for me and my son. I've been talking to my aunt, I told her that I want to come back home and she can tell by the look on my face I never get peace in this house hold. My son and I can never get peace, no matter if we try to sleep my sisters always comes in and wakes us up , or just come in randomly it bothers me it's not even their room! Hell even watching tv in my room . I'm really am happy I'm going back home with my child, at least there I can drive and settle down to get my own apartment cause down it's like i lose a job so quick and trying to find another one to provide for me and my son Tyson. Tonight I spoke with my aunt once again, I'm trying so hard to stay strong for my son of living in this hell whole; My step dad doesn't make anything better at all! So I told her that I want to at least finish my college in May if I can't stand it any longer then I'm calling her to everyone ready to come get me and my son so that way I can be happy also finish college there as well. I'll come back to Texas when I'm ready.

So right now my son is teething that's going to be hell for me plus job hunting I'm thinking bout working at Hooters who knows getting tips will be nice for a change. I have many goals for me and my son, first is to move out that's gonna happen this year trust and believe that. My ex Matthew known as wolfy in my case he's still my wolfy anyways he still hates my step dad til this day and my current bf known  as Casper the friendly fucking ghost. Now i think my bf is more of a ghost than Casper in the movie ha! I still love him to death but part of me wants to kick his ass and sometimes he can be a dumbass but lets face it he's the king of dumbass and an idiot. Casper hates me at times when I make him suffer with cuteness of my son or making him simp over hawks hehe I love being evil , that's why he told his friends he's dating the princess of hell aka me.