Chapter 25 : End of friendship?

Months has pasted and Im moving to a new house and getting two dogs ans all thay but ever since I got in trouble at school things has changed everything went wrong. I'm not going into detail what happened 😧 jsut know it was a boy that bugged me for a year and half now. But ever since my birthday Letrice and Matt hasn't  been talking to me in a while and I tried to reach out but no anwser.. I texted his brother not to long ago hoping there's a responds from one of them hoping we can talk again like we use to but we gotten so busy with our own lives we forgot bout our friendship well I didn't forget bout our friendship I don't know bout them... It makes me wonder how our friendship will last.  Things starts and comes to an end,  that's fate. It started last year and it was great and now things died down 1 out of 4 is still social and that's me. I'm always social cause I want my friendships to last long even in thr next life time. I really hope one day we will reuint again,  but no doubt well be busy,  we was there for each other,  through thr good and bad times. Tears,  anger,  sadness,  joy,  annoyance,  teasing,  and so much we do together hell there was even love in the mix,  letrice was dating Micheal and I was dating Matt  ; now the Phipps brothers(Micheal and Matthew),  me and letrice are all friends now but I wonder is this the end of our friendship?  Or will it keep going?  Tides has turn and nature comes I'll never know when it comes but soon I wish we'll talk again. As for me I'm getting a job this summer in my hometown I'll be working a lot then spend time with my family. When I'm 18 I have to move for what I did but I don't really care since I hate my step father so much,  I'm going to move in with my best friend rose and her sister so it'll be fine ans easy.  Exams are this week and next week that's gonna be hell and also good news I'm going to pay my own phone and everything else.  It's weird I meet friends all around the world online and I can just go to them where they are in the states and move in . Let's be honest our parents in our generation is dumb cause taking our phones and all that,  it can be replaced cause we sn get a job ans pay it ourselves. So I'm not trippin bout the my phone my mom payed for shii I can pay my own phone under my name ha!  But not no damn number just internet and wifi that's it plus Netflix I need that also Hulu love my anime and other apps as well I can't wait til I get a job 😄😁 I'm really happy bout it!!!!  And schools almost thank god!! 

Stay tooned...