Chapter 16: morning fun

I woke my beautiful as up and it 6:36am in the morning then tooken my ass right back to sleep then woke up around 7:25am as I thought bout finishing up my last chapter and texted my boyfriend morning and he replied. I was expecting this but we continue our sexting and he gotten me so fucking turned and wet from it my hips started to move on it's own. Then I heard something from downstairs knowing my mother had woken up and eating her food from last night and watching Sheila on Netflix I have ears like a wolf even when my door is shut I can hear that crap from my room and I can hear things from outside.

'Fuck!  All this sexting gotten me fucking horny dammit I gotts do something bout it '

I knew what in was gonna do then I heard my other sister jads woke up and she's in the bathroom my left eye brow is twitching cause I'm annoyed but that isn't gonna stop me from pleasuring myself and from looks my wolfy gotten horny as well.  I took off my black bra that was laced on the sides and a ribbon in the middle pulling down my sweat pants and shorts along with my panties and i pulled my sports bra down as i watched porn once again but this time i did teacher and student I always thought me being the teacher and Matt the student the image popped into my head I bite my lip then thought of the other way around and it made it worse so I watched it and played with my soaked pussy til I cum and played with my sensitive nipple on my left breast moaning softly as my sister and mother was up I kept watching just the thought of Matt doing those things to me.

"Fuck aah mmmn Matthew...."

I moaned softly as I kept fingering myself then teasee my clit a bit then a bit more feeling my legs shake and my body was on fire and my stomach burned as I felt the urge to cum and my breath hictched pantig slightly moving my hips wild as I wished he was here with me so badly

"Mmmn yes yes yes... Aah m-matt... Matthewwww!!! "

I moaned his name softly but not loud as I came panting slightly seeing how much I came all clear and sticky I tasted myself as I smirked.

"Mmmn I taste good it's all warm and enough to fill my baby's mouth once he sees me."

I chuckled as I pulled up my pants knowing my stomach will rumble and it was breakfast time and I had to eat something so Matt will be happy,  he rather not feel me boney at all so I keep my form and eat as much as I can cause my whole body is his pillow and good thing it's Sunday cause it's a lszy day and I'm not that busy meaning all day with my boyfriend.

"I better get me some food then relax and watch some anime or whatever"