Chapter 69 : Not a goodbye

Today was a hard for me. I thought I had time in the world to see my dearest old friend but in the end his journey has ended now he's completed his part of the circle of life he was the same age as me . Life is to short my old friend Dennis but his nickname is DC, he was a good guy and was a proud member of the LGBTQ community. I never wanted to see my friend like this seeing him laying there cold...it didn't feel real to me but touching his hand I knew it was real...part of me felt like he was going to come back to life. When you look at someone who is dead you feel like that person is coming back to life but knowing their not.. it's like one of those movies where people die but really they come back....but not my friend...he's not coming back...He doesn't deserve this he didn't do anything wrong. I hope he didn't get kill for what he is.. or for someone to hate on him. It's not right to kill someone for they didn't do to you or anyone else. It's not a goodbye for me to him it's more like see you later or good night but deep down I know it's a goodbye, ashes to ashes ...dust to dust... his mom burned his body I have no clue if they gonna give him a grave site or gonna keep his ashes at home.  I really can't blame myself for not seeing him again because it was my fault for not reaching out to him then again I didn't know his social.  Last time I saw him was when we was little in summer school...Still remember him as chubby but when I saw him laying there he lost a lot of weight. It's a goodbye for me to him it's see you next or good night.

~Weeks later~

I've been getting better ever since then , but my body been acting weird lately. I've been having upset stomach for three days it started on Monday and I've been sent home twice from my job cause I wasn't feeling so well. I've been packing mostly for the trip everything is in the bag, so once the time is right the smallest with go at the last minute then on the road. I'll try my best to update my book lets every 2 weeks on my off days maybe. Yes I updated my book over to Xufeng and Jinmi from Ashes of love on Netflix I highly recommend it. It's so good to watch but also makes you want to throw your phone at the wall not gonna spoil it for you guys ^-^. Oh also updates on my son tyson he's getting ready to be 9 months this coming Tuesday and we already took his pictures so I'll have to post them later.  See you guys later Kitten out <3