Chapter 2: Admitted feelings

Titania's P.O.V

I can't belive it it's been what bout six weeks now that me and Matt started talking to each other.  I was always on my phone because of him,  I don't know but in my heart something bout this boy will make me happy and wants me to stay with him forever.  One day we was roleplaying  we shared a kiss for the first time and right then I knew it I was in love with him.  I was very nervous of how he felt bout me cause I started having feelings for him since the day we met.  I was squealing that he felt the same way bout me the way I felt bout him.  I never thought it was real but I guess it was right it was true love at first sight.  So from that moment forward me and Matt started dating today was a good day.

Matt's P.O.V.

Damn it's been six weeks since I been talking to this girl. Her real name is nevaeh but she rather be called titania. Mmmn i like the sound of that anyways shes been having me on my phone non stop sometimes she does when shes busy but i keep myself with a book or something else my crazy mother wants me to do. She's so sweet and she always keep saying sorry cause she was doing something and it took longer then she thought. Come to think of it she don't like keeping me waiting at all. So one night i thought bout going bowling but then she replied can she rub my ears and from that moment forward i let her touch them and i touched hers it was weird but eh oh well. I had my best friend i've known since childhood Letrice, shes always there for me no matter what. I kept on smirking and she looked at me confused and she snatched my phone out of my hand which i didnt mind it. But she looked at my conversations with titania and she smiled saying " you should go out with her" and i chuckled at her coming back saying . "I dont know, what if she dont like me?" i asked her with worry in my eyes , she looked at me rolling her eyes saying " well you dont know til you try." She had a point there and the next thing i knew titania replied that she kissed me and i kissed her back, my heart was leaping in joy. ' what is this feeling? Am i in love with this girl?' i thought then i knew what it was as i set down my phone running my fingers through my hair and smirked saying. " OMG i think i'm in love" i looked over at my friend and she smiled saying " congratulations you have a girlfriend now" i chuckled at her grabbing my phone and walked down stairs sitting in the dinning room table eating dinner while texting my girlfriend.  I'm really happy that shes mine finally mine no body can have her but me. She make me laugh all the time then i realized something. "Shit i have to like all of her posts" i grabbed my phone and went to her page and liked some of the posts she did. I couldn't help but smirk that night today was a good day. Few days later i'm always up first before she does then she wakes up and asked me how i slept i replied i slept and i asked her the same thing. She say that she slept okay but her siblings was giving her a hard time.  We kept our roleplay going as the time flew by i decided on marrying her and she said yes, i was very happy. Later on that night we had our wedding and boy when i say this her vow made me smile and i liked the message i can she truly meant every word and it was coming from the heart. God i dont want to let her go not ever, this is the first time that anyone can make me smile like this but her.

Titania's P.O.V.

I was so fucking happy that Matthew felt the same way bout me so now we're dating. I was squealing so damn bad i never felt this much joy in a very long time , later on that night i saw my boyfriend liked half of the posts that i did and i smiled more. That night he proposed to me and i said yes i mean how couldn't so then we had our wedding on the beach cause i thought it was romantic. I couldn't stop smiling one bit cause it made me very happy that night. I swear his vows made me smile ever more and i liked the message when i did my vow he liked it as well. My mind kept on thinking if we ever get married once we see each other some day. So from that moment forward we had our honeymoon; might i say DAMN that honeymoon was so romantic and i lost my time to him. I knew he was big but not that big god damn! I told him to go easy on me and he did then the pleasure was so over wheleming i wanted to feel more of him so i screamed saying " aahhh inu-baby please go faster" god we went into so many fucking details but it made my body move and i was getting tuned on so i told him and he said he was getting turned on as well. i was blushing deeply feeling a smirk creeping on my lips and i did it more. I was so fucking happy that i told him that since we was dating can we give each other night and morning texts like these.

he said that if it makes me happy then he'll it

he said that if it makes me happy then he'll it . so from that we gave each other a night text both of us made each other smile lat night and i wen to sleep with a smile on face ready to talk him in the morning all day.