Chapter 33: Surprise

I stayed up late with my cousin and my boyfriend i was still watching that anime show called baki and well i saw a sex scene which that topped high school dxd and seeing baki and his girlfriend making love puts a lot of thought in my head of me and my boyfriend god damn my mind went in the gutter but oh well he still loves me for me either way with my flaws and all. My boyfriend fell asleep like he did the night before but i do love him to death and many guys like him comes into a girls life and loves her for who she is freaky flaws and all. I went back to my grandmother house and relaxed for a bit then my sister had to my mother that i was dating and i was very  unhappy bout it cause really none of her or my mothers business anyways. But oh well my mom called me and i wasn't thrilled bout it after the talk with my cousin i had a lot to think bout , so on the phone with my lovely boyfriend working on this chapter i got a phone call from a college that my grandmother and mother went to and I asked a few questions and i was really happy that a college called me and that the first that did i told my grandma and she was happy bout it then my mom heard it ugh. I was going to get my hair then my aunt forget she had to go to her other job and took me back home and then came back to get me and started on my hair and i showed her my boyfriend she said that he looked cute and i know his ass is a damn cutie cause i tell him that everyday even tho he don't see that himself. I was starting to get tired then we to the store getting sugar coming back making coffee and she finished my hair in no time it would have been done soon if we didn't stop but oh well it couldn't be helped then she drove us back home me and my sisters then i told my boyfriend to call me cause i missed his two calls and i'm he waited for me that was very sweet of him then we talked bout the future for us both and now i'm writing this chapter while him and i play a song and well i did give him a few songs to give him but i love it when he calls me princess but it'll be more better if he called me baby girl i would howl to the moon if he called me that and hopefully one day he will. I was mad that i couldn't cuddle with him since he was laying down shirtless that is my weakness of guys them shirtless hell but anyways i wished i was there with him and fall asleep in his arms and that day will come soon i hope but since he wanted to be a doctor in the future and they do get paid a lot i just going  to let him do that since that's what he wants to do but i'll faint if he tells me that he helped give birth to another girl which i wouldn't mind that since doctors do help but still some doctors can be a pervert but i know my man is very loyal and wouldn't dare stare that long and think wrong either cause if he does that i'll chop balls off it's either that or he's not touching me for 3 years.  I gave him my heart and soul for him to keep and yet my sister said she was going to still my man away from me yea right like hell i would let that happen she can suck on my left balls! The surprise was that i  gotten a call from a college  and my boyfriend was very happy...but i realized that my sick parents don't give me any freedom at all i'm a wild wolf animal suck in a cage and can't have fun making  my own choice or hangout i can't stay in the house forever....wish my boyfriend was here to sweep me off my feet and take me away  somewhere far from them....i want to be near him in his arms knowing that i'm safe with him.