Chapter 54: Lonely night

Well today was fine for me a little bit I'm 8 months pregnant plus 32 weeks so I'm almost there you guys can say.  Knowing that my own son will be here very soon I started to rethink everything that happened this year, thinking is this meant to be? Is this how my life supposed to be for me?  We all never know what will happen to each and every one of us.  I knew the love of my life would be part of my world along with everything else but wondering if we rushed of being engaged so quickly at times.  To me I don't think so cause if we didn't do that than other guys would come after me ans try to take me away from him but knowing that stubborn dork he won't let me go. Fuck I didn't do my regeneration for my college so that way I can stay in,  well I guess I have tomorrow anyways since that's the dead line so I'm good.  I emailed my advisor about when school starts and what kind of laptop I should use;  I mea some colleges are picky of what kind you have and needs to have alot of memories on the damn thing.  At least he broke it down for me and my mother so I have time and still need to finish up the whole scholarship thing , that's on my bucklist for tomorrow. I wanted to tell my boyfriend about it tonight but he's going to spend time with his family which is understanding.  Part of me feels like I should distance myself from him so he could spend more time with his family instead of me since I'm always taking up his time. I can't be needy for him anymore there's other people who needs him to more than me.  Spending time with family is important cause you don't know when it's going to be the last you'll see them again.... I know that feeling when I lost my cousin and grandfather.  I lost them both my cousin from suicide and my grandfather from the virus also the kindey problems he was having not once I get to say goodbye to them nor spend time with them... I regret that every second my life.  Seeing my cousin at my other cousins graduaion and my grandfather when I was just a kid when my sisters was born. I was supposed to see him again for a family reunion on my step fathers side but it was to late.

Well I guess no matter what happens to me tonight I want my boyfriend to know that I love him dearly with all my heart and soul.  I fear I'll die in my sleep one day along with our son... I'm still living for him and our son including my family and friends but I don't decided my death will come. It's going to be a lonely night for me rest well everyone! 

 It's going to be a lonely night for me rest well everyone!